Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but even if he is brilliant kids go through big form dips and need to introduced gradually. I think he is a good back up already but still a back up.
Yeah I totally agree, I just think it'll be a good test on how far he's come and if he's got the minerals to go all the way. Pep certainly wouldn't play him or put him in that situation if he thought not that's for sure

I have a gut feeling that City's board could wait till January to sign Cucurella, because Brighton would lower the price and because of the big World Cup gap. I know it's unlikely, but maybe it's a possibility to sign Cucurella. I'm afraid it's Cucurella or nobody from Pep...
I’d have a think about that post and have another crack :-)

Why would the price be lower in January?
Because of the player who is clearly unhappy, more City's pressure on Brighton making this deal, use more propaganda etc. It's hypothetical and I know this is not in the style of City (a little bit toxic too), but I guess that for us Cucurella would be an important player and Pep really, really wants him. That's only prediction, but I have a gut feeling we want him badly, but on our conditions. So no 50M£, but 40M£ in January for example.

Because of the player who is clearly unhappy, more City's pressure on Brighton making this deal, use more propaganda etc. It's hypothetical and I know this is not in the style of City (a little bit toxic too), but I guess that for us Cucurella would be an important player and Pep really, really wants him. That's only prediction, but I have a gut feeling we want him badly, but on our conditions. So no 50M£, but 40M£ in January for example.
I can’t see it being less then as Brighton would need a replacement and it’s harder and more expensive to buy in January.

You could ne right though.

I can’t see it being less then as Brighton would need a replacement and it’s harder and more expensive to buy in January.

You could ne right though.
This is only my stupid prediction, I don't know what would happen. Of course it's unlikely, but as I said before our board want him badly, but on our conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.