Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we move along from Cucurella, the Brighton Chairman clearly fancies himself as a tough negotiator and is trying to pull our pants down, just like that tool at Spurs last year.

I'd move on. These Billy Big Bollocks chairmen might just find its not a great look when trying to bring in emerging talent if you get a reputation for loading up the fee if a big club comes in for a player. I think offering them double their money on Cucurella was a pretty reasonable offer tbh.

Let him (Bloom) have his short term moment, there are a few other candidates out there that could do the job for us. Its squad depth not a first choice player. I'd rather go with a youth player.

Because he wants to go and doesn't want to wait based on if Cucurella is coming or not?

Arsenal will not wait and look for another option that will lead a clearly unhappy Zinchenko that already gave everything despite being benchwarmer for the most part in his career on this club and yet we repaid him by holding him back ?

Our board isn't dick to the player that obviously being a good servant for this club and will grant him wishes as soon as possible if the buying club already met the valuation for him.
Yeah, I agree, we are behaving like that, but this is still non pragmatic for me. I would have no problem with Zinchenko's staying if we wouldn't buy a left-back. He would play a lot in my opinion. No doubt about that. We've decided to be shorter and we've let him go? I don't get it.

I hope we move along from Cucurella, the Brighton Chairman clearly fancies himself as a tough negotiator and is trying to pull our pants down, just like that tool at Spurs last year.

I'd move on. These Billy Big Bollocks chairmen might just find its not a great look when trying to bring in emerging talent if you get a reputation for loading up the fee if a big club comes in for a player. I think offering them double their money on Cucurella was a pretty reasonable offer tbh.

Let him (Bloom) have his short term moment, there are a few other candidates out there that could do the job for us. Its squad depth not a first choice player. I'd rather go with a youth player.
So who would be your alternative? Sosa, Grimaldo, Lodi? Or would you buy nobody?

Just play one of the academy players.
They are good enough
`Not the solution. Foden needed time, Palmer still needs time, it's too risky to learn the child tactical, difficult issues in important matches. Not a solution at all. We still need a left-back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.