Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems clear the desire to antagonise has shifted to a more cordial situation - which suggests to me negotiations on trying to find a compromise are happening.

This will not drag on through August. If it's Cucurella, Pep will want him integrating into the team. The season is almost on us. If it's not Cucurella, Pep will want X integrating into the team.
It just isn't true that we've got proper cover for that position now.

This will not drag on through August. If it's Cucurella, Pep will want him integrating into the team. The season is almost on us. If it's not Cucurella, Pep will want X integrating into the team.
It just isn't true that we've got proper cover for that position now.
Dias was signed once the season had started though, so maybe it will drag on.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he is. Romano is a blowhard but he has connections. And I gotta say if it’s remotely true I’m rock solid over cucu. Gives me Mahrez vibes when he wanted to leave Leicester for city. Made it well known to the team and had a burning desire to join. Wouldn’t be surprised as that’s exactly the player city target. Those who want to fight to join the club.

He's good friends with Alex pique the agent
And If Cucurella wants the move then all their proceeding to do is help Uncle Tony dig his heels in until he gets the price HE wants and not what City want to pay. Sounds to me like you will get your player but we will get top dollar. Everyone wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.