Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when you want something that's not yours...everything has a price...you may decide to pay what the owner desires. No one knows the asking price. You will get him I'm sure but don't always underestimate little clubs like Brighton. You may have Superior players but I know who I would back when it comes to picking a business fight with Bloom.
Anything you “want” isn’t yours, you can’t want it if you own it so that’s a daft statement to start with. You do realise the type of business deals the Sheikh does right? The week he purchased city he did 4 deals including us, Ferrari, The Chrysler building and Barclays… City was the smallest deal out of the 4! He’s no mug and made a billion from Barclays in share dealing alone in a very short period. The man would eat Bloom for breakfast when it comes to business and deal making. That’s not a “my dads harder than your dad” mentality, it’s pure fact. So to say you fancy Bloom in a business fight just proves you’ve no idea how “business” or deal making actually works. The best your board can do now is damage limitation to save face, you either let the player leave gracefully at a price we both are comfortable with, or you try to play with the big boys and call our bluff… Trust me that’ll not turn out well and you are stuck with a player unhappy you let a dream move collapse because you tried to fit in to the big boy pants.

Think Brighton have got too much to lose to not be accepting 40 million or so plus add ons (ie they might struggle to attract players in the future). Never know though and we've walked away from transfers previously haven't we
£40m about right, if it is true u walk away yes it could be a risky move for us. Thats my worry with regards how we attract youngsters in future. Still not sure this is over yet.

a

Sosa is injury prone however are some odd ones like a few colds and a concussion.

Attachments

• AE941B53-D957-4AB1-896B-21BDA13048E1.jpeg
    AE941B53-D957-4AB1-896B-21BDA13048E1.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 40
Anything you “want” isn’t yours, you can’t want it if you own it so that’s a daft statement to start with. You do realise the type of business deals the Sheikh does right? The week he purchased city he did 4 deals including us, Ferrari, The Chrysler building and Barclays… City was the smallest deal out of the 4! He’s no mug and made a billion from Barclays in share dealing alone in a very short period. The man would eat Bloom for breakfast when it comes to business and deal making. That’s not a “my dads harder than your dad” mentality, it’s pure fact. So to say you fancy Bloom in a business fight just proves you’ve no idea how “business” or deal making actually works. The best your board can do now is damage limitation to save face, you either let the player leave gracefully at a price we both are comfortable with, or you try to play with the big boys and call our bluff… Trust me that’ll not turn out well and you are stuck with a player unhappy you let a dream move collapse because you tried to fit in to the big boy pants.
Thats something that even Cyril Smith couldn`t do !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.