Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's felt like a £42m (and a few add-ons) signing for weeks and weeks. Still think it looks like that. Think everyone looks silly if they can't get a price around there that works for the player and both clubs.

James Justin?
He has too many injuries and was really bad wearing England shirt cannot handle the pressure facing Hungary. Plus he is actually right footed right back just can play left as well not a real left back.

I would rather try the young lad Luke if saying we buy something from Leceister.

The bed wetters are out in full force once again. We've brought in the best young Striker about for 1/3 of his value and there are people on this forum still complaining. We've made 175m in sales this summer alone and Txiki is apparently a clown. You can't make it up.

The club know what they are doing. Whether we get Cucurella or someone else, it will work out as it always has in the past. Any half decent left back would look superb in a Pep side.

I remember hearing all this rubbish when Alexis Sanchez went to Barcelona. Our plan B was Sergio Aguero. We went for Koulibaly and Kounde, our Plan B was Ruben Dias - whilst getting good money for Otamendi in a swap deal in the process. The club know exactly what they are doing, take a breather and calm down.

City walking away could do some serious damage to Brighton’s reputation for top talents in the future, knowing they’ll get priced out whenever the top clubs come knocking.
Adding to this: also why I think releases clauses will become more and more common in the future. Currently zero interest in the players wishes.

He has too many injuries and was really bad wearing England shirt cannot handle the pressure facing Hungary. Plus he is actually right footed right back just can play left as well not a real left back.

I would rather try the young lad Luke if saying we buy something from Leceister.
Castagne no? Guerreiro from Dortmund

I though one of Brighton’s main policies was to develop young talent to sell on. They bought Cucurella for what £18 or so million and have already more than doubled their money after 1 season. Does not send out the best signal to players wanting to join Brighton.

Sosa is good but a bit doubt if he can suit City Style. More like a wing back for Chelsea IMO. But better than nothing.

Whoever we bring in this left back needs to have great team spirit and an eye to assist/cooperate with left winger to serve the striker. Cancelo - as brilliant as he was - is a bit over selfish in shooting in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.