Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sosa is good but a bit doubt if he can suit City Style. More like a wing back for Chelsea IMO. But better than nothing.

Whoever we bring in this left back needs to have great team spirit and an eye to assist/cooperate with left winger to serve the striker. Cancelo - as brilliant as he was - is a bit over selfish in shooting in my eyes
Sosa will fit perfectly with Haaland

£40m about right, if it is true u walk away yes it could be a risky move for us. Thats my worry with regards how we attract youngsters in future. Still not sure this is over yet.

a
It's not a worry though. If I remember, two windows in a row Brighton players being mentioned in big numbers! Two youngsters too. I think they know what they are doing.

Adding to this: also why I think releases clauses will become more and more common in the future. Currently zero interest in the players wishes.
I am suprised more contracts dont have thrse buyoit clauses. Out of intrest J H had a £100m buyout, how muvh do u think he is actually worth without the buy out?

Castagne is a good player but also right footed right back who can do a make shift left back...

We need a left footer.

No much knowledge about the Dortmund guy.
Portugal International. Several seasons played at Dortmund. Quite attacking not sure how good he is defensively. He is 27 or so though.

they clearly believe Esbrand can do a job... and from what I saw in pre-season, I do too.
They dont otherwise they wouldn't be going for a lb would they? Pol ballus is saying we will turn to other options and on why always us this week he said it's not that they doubt JWE ability but the fact he's missed 2 of the last 3 seasons (ACL and hamstring surgery) with major injuries hardly makes for a reliable cover.

The deal for Cucu is not dead yet. There will still be some negotiations. Hopefully his agent can pull off a masterclass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.