Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he really has put a written transfer request in, then could that not affect any monies due to him otherwise? Perhaps it's all part of the negotiations between the clubs. He'll more than make it back with win bonuses with ourselves.

I reckon so, he wouldn’t tweet it otherwise. Bloom will have already filed the request in the ‘don’t give a ****‘ folder though unless his (as yet mythical) valuation is met.

Bloom can't afford to treat his best players like that, though. Ben White didn't hand in a transfer request, did he? Harry Kane didn't hand in a transfer request, either.

I don't think you'll sell Cucu for less than 45m, but the mythical 50m price tag isn't as firm as it was before the transfer request, imo.

If he really has put a written transfer request in, then could that not affect any monies due to him otherwise? Perhaps it's all part of the negotiations between the clubs. He'll more than make it back with win bonuses with ourselves.

i`m sure @tolmie's hairdoo said that Cucurella had told Brighton he would waive his bonuses etc to help move to us.

Bloom can't afford to treat his best players like that, though. Ben White didn't hand in a transfer request, did he? Harry Kane didn't hand in a transfer request, either.

I don't think you'll sell Cucu for less than 45m, but the mythical 50m price tag isn't as firm as it was before the transfer request, imo.

That’s the problem now he asked for 50m of Arsenal Ben White and Arsenal paid it he thinks it’s easy this malarkey! He thinks city will fold and pay it…

If Romano posted that MC put in a transfer request, then he did. As far as multi millions goes, that may be a stretch.

But contrary to what many on here want to believe Romano is basically credible, does have inside information, and is well respected throughout Europe for his input.

I'll refrain from giving my personal opinion on why some people on here have such animosity toward him as it would not be a pleasant topic of discussion.

And while we're at it, can someone please point out to me where he has ever aggrieved City, our fans, any of our players, etc. I'm just asking.
Yeah man its all good. I have no animosity at all to him or anyone else on twitter. However id rather read truth than fiction. If he is as you say in the know, why? Is he a part of the agency who represent MC? Is he registered? Or is it one of these type of scenarios where he hangs around the official representation, goes to the same coffee shops, earwigs, takes photos without permission etc etc, just asking bud.

I reckon so, he wouldn’t tweet it otherwise. Bloom will have already filed the request in the ‘don’t give a ****‘ folder though unless his (as yet mythical) valuation is met.
If Cucurella stays against his wishes, how do you think this will pan out?

I think if he stays you'll be left with an unhappy player on your hands, and as a result could (and probably will) affect his future transfer value.

If Cucurella stays against his wishes, how do you think this will pan out?

I think if he stays you'll be left with an unhappy player on your hands, and as a result could (and probably will) affect his future transfer value.

He may look happy from outside but we know damn sure it will affect his performance on the pitch for upcoming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.