Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to Leeds - negotiations with Phillips were a breeze. They took reasonable fees for Phillips and Raphinha
From what reported later Philips agent played the big part to ensure the deal smooth and no noise. The same agent for Grealish. Grealish recommended Philips to use this agent after his former agent contract expired earlier this year to make the transfer happen...

i wonder if the laporte injury news will maybe see us up the offer to maybe £45m including add ons?

I hope this comes to a conclusion before Sunday or Monday or I'll spend next week like last last summer.

signal-lost-no-network-picture-id1085707638
You look a right **** there.

As you do with your fanboyism. Obsessed. Still think we should have sold KDB?

My dad was complaining about how my mum will remember completely innocuous comments he made months and years ago and bring them up to try and win current arguments that have no connection whatsoever.

I asked if she had duplicate bluemoon accounts.

My dad was complaining about how my mum will remember completely innocuous comments he made months and years ago and bring them up to try and win current arguments that have no connection whatsoever.

I asked if she had duplicate bluemoon accounts.
Quality.

i wonder if the laporte injury news will maybe see us up the offer to maybe £45m including add ons?
Yes very likely Pep disclosed the injury nature ...not just "niggles"...is a way of supporting Cucurella's transfer in my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.