Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal will probably get done, but not as a result of Bloom softening IMO. As and when it happens (I don’t see a bidding war either - think it’s City (Pep) or no-one), it’ll be ‘undisclosed’ with both sides claiming they got a good deal, none of us will know the final numbers.
Simple question...

1. City want Cucurella

2. Cucurella wants City

3. Brighton will reluctantly sell

4. City offer Brighton 100% profit on a player they bought 12 months ago

5. Brighton reportedly want over 350%+ profit on a player they bought 12 months ago

6. Who's ruining football & causing inflationary fees whereby the smaller clubs can no longer compete, City or Brighton?

Simple question...

1. City want Cucurella

2. Cucurella wants City

5. Brighton reportedly want over 350%+ profit on a player they bought 12 months ago

6. Who's ruining football & causing inflationary fees whereby the smaller clubs can no longer compete, City or Brighton?
What are the respective wage bills of the two clubs out of interest ?

Yeah, I don’t think bloom will blink unless we up the offer personally. Transfer request doesn’t really change much unless we are willing to up our offer
Transfer requests actually changes how much he is owed. Meaning that defrays costs to Brighton. In other words a Transfer request literally changes the cost/expense analysis.

Simple question...

1. City want Cucurella

2. Cucurella wants City

Not sure what you are saying, Brighton will want the maximum they can get,as they should be, are you saying they should accept less for the good of the game ?

This is embarassing coming from a journalist. I can sense hate for city as the only reason..he isn't even a Brighton fan

Yet in the face of blatant profiteering, he'll be claiming it's City bringing unsustainable inflation into the game & thus ruining football, NOT Brighton... :-/

Deal will probably get done, but not as a result of Bloom softening IMO. As and when it happens (I don’t see a bidding war either - think it’s City (Pep) or no-one), it’ll be ‘undisclosed’ with both sides claiming they got a good deal, none of us will know the final numbers.
Of course we will know the numbers.
It’ll be reported everywhere that he cost £60 million plus addons !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.