Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a venture over to the Brighton forum to see their take on the transfer request and the first thing I see is somebody comparing keeping onto Dale Stephens (no idea who he was linked to) after a transfer request to Cucurella trying to force a move to the Champions from 4 of the last 5 seasons.

I don't want to come across as that type of fan but surely they see that's not a valid connection. Even ignoring the level of the transfer - the figures involved make it even more of a laughable comparison.

Man City have caused this. Disgusting club, disgusting manager.

All the money in the world but tight fisted scrooges trying to screw over our club.

Another one. If we came to them with massive money they'd say we're cherry picking players but try and negotiate and we're tight. Amazing

I think the deal will get done now that he has put in a request question is what happens to Kabore JWE and Rico when he signs ?
I think they will be alright as kabore and Rico are rbs I could see walker leaving in 2 years time and that hopefully when Rico will step up

A player in this day and age asking for a move is serious, the guy won't play for Brighton again
Like I said either brightons or citys ego would be shattered.

Many players don’t ask for transfers because it doesn’t mean much. He is allowed to leave now but city don’t want to meet brightons price.

Like I said either brightons or citys ego would be shattered.

Many players don’t ask for transfers because it doesn’t mean much. He is allowed to leave now but city don’t want to meet brightons price.
No ego's shattered, it's called negotiation, Brighton will get bag fulls of cash, they will make a huge profit, even after signing a replacement.

NO player ask's for a move unless he has been told to do so buy the club that's want to buy him.

If we left him high and dry now our reputation in the market would be destroyed, hence why a deal is now certain.

Is it any worse than an agent briefing the club and media that the player wants to leave.
Certainly better than players making excuses why they are not in training or going on strike.
I agree that they should have something in the contract for when the best team in all the land come calling.
I expect your last line is tongue in cheek, but that is what rags used to say in the 90s when they went for any player in a team below them the bigger teams should be able to take lesser teams talent at a whim.

We are the best the in the land but if a team doesn't want to sell then we move on, tbh it has served us well the few times of doing that.

A transfer request is last resort, if still turned down then we should let that player know we will walk so they don't act out and agents who brief the clubs and media are cunts too.

If we were in brightons position we wouldn't like it as fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.