Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers. Myself of cause i dont want him to go, will i be upset yes a little, but im realistic in the fact of where we are in the food chain, we are a stepping stone for good players to develope and progress to bigger clubs.
For any player outside the top 6, when one of them clubs take an intrest in you how can ur head not be turned.
When he gies to you as im sure he will when we play you will i boo him, no i would never do that to any former player, unless of course he was going to Palace. All i would hope is that he has a bad game just twice in the season both against us.
I will wish him good luck and hope he wins medals with you, and at least i can say were part of his progression. Just another player going on to better things.

Only problem is if your in a final against Spuds that going to be hard for me as they have Bissouma.
with regards to any unsavoury comments, i dont think i had had any directed at me, im on another teams forum so i respect that. Yes some of the comments i dont agree with but thats part of a football forum, triballism. It would be boring if you didnt get that.

Any wau i will still post on here even after this thread is closed as not only a BHAFC fan but football fan in general.
You are more then welcome forums are all about opinions and debates.

I can think back to 1967 when a certain Francis Lee not only put in a transfer request, and when rejected, he actually went on strike and refused to train or play.
In those days it was common practice, very rare now, Sir Harold of Tottenham would not do it, golden boy did not want to damage his reputation, coward (thankfully ;))

Great supporter and thats how it should be .. plenty of disagreements but hopefully less hostility. ;)
43 years a supporter, have to admit being homeless,1 goal away from being out the league and being owned by a w anchor who payed £47 to buy us then to sell the Goldstone for £14m to a company of his, and travelling 4 motorways just to see a home game has made me thick skinned. Just thankfull i have a club to support, and living the dream of watching all the talent in the premier league and being part of it.

43 years a supporter, have to admit being homeless,1 goal away from being out the league and being owned by a w anchor who payed £47 to buy us then to sell the Goldstone for £14m to a company of his, and travelling 4 motorways just to see a home game has made me thick skinned. Just thankfull i have a club to support, and living the dream of watching all the talent in the premier league and being part of it.
12 months ago you had never heard of Mark Cucurella, like all of us, Brighton will still be around long after all of us have gone, I never understand the personal obsession with players, it's a job to them, a few become hero's but the vast majority do it for the money.

We clearly are not moving on now he has asked for a move, this will be going through, just time and who blinks first in terms of value.
It will interesting to see if Cucurella plays for them in the Espanol match tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.