Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reports yesterday said we were getting ready to move on.

If brighton still don’t change their stance then we would move on
We clearly are not moving on now he has asked for a move, this will be going through, just time and who blinks first in terms of value.

I think the deal will get done now that he has put in a request question is what happens to Kabore JWE and Rico when he signs ?

Didn’t change Brighton’s valuation, so not really

Bit early to tell, it may take a week, but the transfer request may change the dynamics.

Given how rich we are and the money we are getting from transfers this year, it may leave a bad taste if we use Cucu and his agent to bring the price down. That's my worry. We should be respectful and fair (without being a charity). IIRC, Brighton weren't among the clubs who wanted us punished by CAS?

Last edited:
I had a venture over to the Brighton forum to see their take on the transfer request and the first thing I see is somebody comparing keeping onto Dale Stephens (no idea who he was linked to) after a transfer request to Cucurella trying to force a move to the Champions from 4 of the last 5 seasons.

I don't want to come across as that type of fan but surely they see that's not a valid connection. Even ignoring the level of the transfer - the figures involved make it even more of a laughable comparison.

We clearly are not moving on now he has asked for a move, this will be going through, just time and who blinks first in terms of value.
Well someone’s ego would be shattered then. I personally think nothing would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.