Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
He loses them anyway, if he leaves and they sell him without a transfer request. If he has already had the first installment paid, which is likely as it is the end of july, he might not lose anything at all.
If Brighton sell him without a transfer request, he will still be due all loyalty payments mate. Most loyalty payments are for a none break of the contract.

Fatty Shaw is coming as well?
I never expected that!
we're gonna need a bigger canteen

I know who my favourites for relegation are! (Then again, they always have been since the 'clogging' incident)

Nothing to do with the Cucurella transfer, but I have never really understood that game.

I have never seen Potter or Brighton as a manager/team that resorted to the tactics experienced in that game.

The referee ( sorry can't remember who the bent **** was, Atwell maybe ) was totally compliant and biased towards them and their tactics in what was a blatantly biased performance .

Very strange considering there was nothing of great consequence for the Brighton team , and Potter's behaviour and demeanour was very uncharacteristic.

Anyway carry on with the transfer speculation shit ;)-

Last edited:
I expect your last line is tongue in cheek, but that is what rags used to say in the 90s when they went for any player in a team below them the bigger teams should be able to take lesser teams talent at a whim.

We are the best the in the land but if a team doesn't want to sell then we move on, tbh it has served us well the few times of doing that.

A transfer request is last resort, if still turned down then we should let that player know we will walk so they don't act out and agents who brief the clubs and media are cunts too.

If we were in brightons position we wouldn't like it as fans.

Yes the last line wasn't important.

You didn't really respond to the rest.

For instance Ronaldo hasn't put in a transfer request. Imo I would say it would be more respectful to do so and not receive his bonuses than to act the way he has.
There are many other instances of this type of action. My argument was that by foregoing his bonuses , being honest and open Cucurella is not acting in an immoral manner.

Only if Mcfc were trying to get him on the cheap aka Barcelonas current methods would I deem club behaviour immoral.

Brighton are well within their rights to say no. No transfer at any price. That would end City interest immediately.

Yes the last line wasn't important.

You didn't really respond to the rest.

For instance Ronaldo hasn't put in a transfer request. Imo I would say it would be more respectful to do so and not receive his bonuses than to act the way he has.
There are many other instances of this type of action. My argument was that by foregoing his bonuses , being honest and open Cucurella is not acting in an immoral manner.

Only if Mcfc were trying to get him on the cheap aka Barcelonas current methods would I deem club behaviour immoral.

Brighton are well within their rights to say no. No transfer at any price. That would end City interest immediately.
I said a transfer request was a last resort, I am not a fan of them but get why a player uses them.

It is if he goes any further I think we should walk.

Also I don't think we should expect him to come because brighton should know their status as some blues (not yourself or necessararly on BM) have sugested.

If we don't agree a price then so be it, tbf I am indifferent to it all, if he comes fair enough, if he doesn't I won't lose any sleep

I get what you're saying. From what I understand he's one of these guys who talks to agents, club members and such and then passes along the information. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do what he does, but it does take reliable contacts who are willing to share info with you.

I don't know if you follow the NFL or NBA, but he's like a European football version of Adam Schefter, Ian Rapoport, or Adrian Wojnarowski.
All good man, thankyou.

Edit; thinking about that somemore i wonder why people would share information with someone who has no business interest with the club, player or agents. I.e. what would be in it for them?

Last edited:
I said a transfer request was a last resort, I am not a fan of them but get why a player uses them.

It is if he goes any further I think we should walk.

Also I don't think we should expect him to come because brighton should know their status as some blues (not yourself or necessararly on BM) have sugested.

If we don't agree a price then so be it, tbf I am indifferent to it all, if he comes fair enough, if he doesn't I won't lose any sleep
If you take in to account that Cucca has probably sacrificed about £4m to hand in his transfer request, you would think that would reaffirm his ambitions to play at the top level. Some players sit in for the money some do it for their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.