Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite, if he’s sold within his contract and not seen to contest it, all agreed bonuses are payable, it’s exactly why it’s the last resort, see Fernandinho for example, he wavered his to support the offer from city; although not putting the request in, and undoubtedly showing a class above, those margins needed to be made up!

I don't believe that. It doesn't tie in with what I have read over the years, nor what makes sense.

For that year, or the point he is in his contracrt sure. But for paying more years of bonuses if he is sold a year into his contract, no chance at all.

Players are moved on all the time mate. If you sit tight and the club gets say £50m, they will pay the player his loyalty Bonuses out of that fee. He has sacrificed his bonuses to make the deal more attractive to Brighton. I know it’s sounds crazy but this is football mate, they don’t live in the real world.

For that year, maybe. Not beyond that.

Brighton can't sell him without his say so.

They also can't pay him if he plays for someone else. When he leaves, he his no longer their player, he gets nothing more from them.

At most, he will lose one year's bonuses. Assuming he hasn't already been paid them, which reportedly happens in July so chances are he has, and is losing nothing at all.
You’ve seen his contract I take it?

Nothing to do with the Cucurella transfer, but I have never really understood that game.

I have never seen Potter or Brighton as a manager/team that resorted to the tactics experienced in that game.

The referee ( sorry can't remember who the bent **** was, Atwell maybe ) was totally compliant and biased towards them and their tactics in what was a blatantly biased performance .

Very strange considering there was nothing of great consequence for the Brighton team , and Potter's behaviour and demeanour was very uncharacteristic.

Anyway carry on with the transfer speculation shit ;)-
they were under orders .
don't ever underestimate the level of the agenda against our club.

nobody wants us to win the CL.
having got to the final Pep simply should not have fucked about .

lots of piss would have boiled .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.