Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious Question To City fans...Do u believe Romano to be on your payroll as well as other big European clubs?...all the time he was being fed positive information from agent he couldn't wait to tweet, now...diddly squat...not really unbiased journalism is it?
Serious question. Who is Romano?

Serious Question To City fans...Do u believe Romano to be on your payroll as well as other big European clubs?...all the time he was being fed positive information from agent he couldn't wait to tweet, now...diddly squat...not really unbiased journalism is it?
Why would Romano be on the club's payroll? Also Naylor is on Brighton's payroll. Maybe he reported whatever Brighton wants him to report. Maybe that's not true internally who knows

Sometimes you got to try. Like barca are trying for Bernardo. Like Chelsea tried for ake
You do it to turn the player’s head, hoping they then go and say to the gaffer that I want to go there, which funnily enough will be exactly what has happened in all of these scenarios. That said, still pointless if club isn’t prepared to go to what is going to get the deal done.

There's a release clause which is a set price and negotiation where two parties have a valuation and negotiate it's totally different!
I'm obviously a bit simple could you explain it to me like I'm five how it's the same?
Because Brighton have set him at 50mil ? So you are saying if cucurella had a 50 mil release clause we would have probably paid it but we will not pay if Brighton tell us it's 50 mil?

Bizarre by City.

We've paid 50m for fullbacks in the past. Last season we paid the release clause of 100m. We've raised a record amount from sales but now penny pinching on this one.

I know some on here will still be saying there is a chance but that's what many were saying last summer with Kane.

I really hope we go for another LB and won't be stubborn enough to go into the season with just two fullbacks.

The club keep expecting Pep to work miracles. Thankfully so far he has.
We have, walker was a regular international playing for a direct rival and been one of if not the best rb in the country for years, cancelo's fee was inflated by a swap deal he was a regular international playing CL football and wining trophies with juve. Mendy was playing CL and coming of the back of an incredible season and looked the complete fullback and he has been a complete and utter disaster the club obviously don't want to spend that money again for a relevantly unproven player.

Because Brighton have set him price at 50mil ? So you are saying if cucurella had a 50 mil release clause we would have probably paid it but we will not pay if Brighton tell us it's 50 mil?
he is wrong if 50 mil was cucurella's release clause I suspect we still will not pay it, because we do not think he is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.