Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
is bernardo not a midfielder either because of his performance today? is haaland not a striker because he missed from 3 yards?
Cancelo‘s defending hasn’t been good for the majority of his time here, Dias and Laporte cover for him. There’s a reason Pep chose Zinchenko over him in the big games.

Cancelo‘s defending hasn’t been good for the majority of his time here, Dias and Laporte cover for him. There’s a reason Pep chose Zinchenko over him in the big games.
Trent Alexander-Armstrong's defending isn't much better to be honest and he is meant to be one of the best left-backs in the Premier League

So, my reasoning: is there a better Lb we can Target next year? If yes we shouldn't pay for cucurella. But if no I think we should pay for cucurella . He is attacking FB and good defensively. He knows pep's style. We need attacking depth in wide Position. If cancelo doesn't work we have no one to bring in. At least last season we had zinchenko

So, my reasoning: is there a better Lb we can Target next year? If yes we shouldn't pay for cucurella. But if no I think we should pay for cucurella . He is attacking FB and good defensively. He knows pep's style. We need attacking depth in wide Position. If cancelo doesn't work we have no one to bring in. At least last season we had zinchenko
We are signing a left back mate no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.