Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true (and that’s a big ‘if’ given the source), I’m pleased our Club didn’t buckle and stood firm on our valuation - as I’m sure Brighton fans are theirs did the same.

We’ll move on and sign another left back - no bother. But this could end up being a Pyrrhic victory for Brighton, as it will damage the reputation they’re trying to cultivate of being a club exciting young players from across the world can thrive and show their talent at, and then be allowed their move to bigger and better.

Bloom is now showing he’ll block their move when they want it with ridiculous valuations - and that will have consequences beyond one transfer fee.

Cucurella’s agent looks like he’s developing quite an impressive portfolio of young Spanish players, and is clearly up and coming in the game.

I doubt he’ll take a player to Brighton again - nor will others in his position.

I’d still be surprised if we left him there after his TR, so I’m not convinced by the story - but I guess if we’ve decided their owner is a joker and impossible to deal with, he’s just going to have to get on with it!
Everyone saying this will effect future players from signing for Brighton, however they
Not sure of Cucurella has gone on strike. If he has, we should wait a bit more. Let Bloom's ego derail the entire Brighton preparation for start of the season. Brighton plays 5 PL games in August and if Cucu remains on strike for all of those games, we can get him on the deadline day for the amount we see reasonable.
It will still be £50m.

Brighton are making themselves look very small time.

Rather than ballooning over a pre ordained fee they should be cultivating a relationship with us.

We could cosy up. They give us dibs on future Cucarellas whilst we regularly send the best of our youth there for experience and game time, either on loan or with buy backs.

Noses being cut off just to spite faces the stupid cunts.
Brighton? we are the ones looking like dicks, we want the player, pay the fee or do one, easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.