Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating this deal with a Brighton fan who claims that Cucu is worth at least £50m, is better than Zinny and will be a Spain regular. Said we should stop unsettling the player and pay up or walk away as Bloom won't cave. I am on a fishing exercise now and he is taking the bait. And they call us bitter...

True.

According to the Rag Stone at BBC United, Mediacity.

As if Stone would know who ended the talks, unless he's got a hotline to Bloom and Brighton.

v
It was tweeted yesterday or may even have been saturday by i think Naylor that Brighton had walked away from negotiations.

The only realistic chance we can get him under 50m if we offered them either McAtee or Delap with no buyback clause which is will be hard no from City.

Or maybe they can accept, if we put buyback clause high enough to satisfy them in range of 50m to 60m.

Debating this deal with a Brighton fan who claims that Cucu is worth at least £50m, is better than Zinny and will be a Spain regular. Said we should stop unsettling the player and pay up or walk away as Bloom won't cave. I am on a fishing exercise now and he is taking the bait. And they call us bitter...
Think you`ll find its HIS club who are unsettling him with the ridiculous fee they want.

The only realistic chance we can get him under 50m if we offered them either McAtee or Delap with no buyback clause which is will be hard no from City.

Or maybe they can accept, if we put buyback clause high enough to satisfy them in range of 50m to 60m.
So, not realistic then

So we move on to the next left back target, and suprise, his transfer valuation shoots up as well when City enquire about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.