Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did, as long as City met his valuation, which City obviously didn't.

I'm sure another club will try and sign Cucurella in the future. It will be interesting to see how that plays out and what the transfer fee is.
Good luck to them dealing with Barca next summer. If they think we have unsettled their player and tried to lowball them, then they really haven’t seen anything yet

City fucked up letting Zinchenko go 1st absalute Steel for Arsenal

Yes I understand it wasn't without tears but to let him go then try to sign a fullback its fucking really poor from Tixi
This isn't getting done now imo, Cancelo & Ake it is with young Josh as back up

Hope I'm wrong
This
Our defence seems to be extremely injury prone and we were sending out a patched up defence towards the end of the season and we are now 1 lighter in selling Zinchenko and as we saw in the Charity Shield, Cancello cannot defend and left back has been a weakness other teams target for some time now

nah you’ve been trying to negotiate with us for a solid month and you really think we will sell to Chelsea with a cheaper price ? Sounds like he only wants you guys tho

Ake was £41m because he's association trained and can play LB, Laporte's international status was well known (and he's had to switch allegiance to play) and Mendy was brilliant in that Monaco team. None of those impacts on Cucurella's fee.

Is doubling your money not a premium nowadays? The rest of your middle paragraph makes no sense.

"Bottom line is the negotiation of this transfer has been a shambles and a PR exercise." is just bollocks.
Doubling what they payed for Cucurella is £30 Million and in this current market that's not a premium for a Top full-back.

And Yes! Negotiations for Cucurella have been shambles, City have known Brightons asking price since may, either pay it or move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.