Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah you’ve been trying to negotiate with us for a solid month and you really think we will sell to Chelsea with a cheaper price ? Sounds like he only wants you guys tho

I don’t think there’s any chance you’d sell him to them for less - would undermine the entire approach Bloom has been trying to push in an instant.

That said - I do think it would be easier for Chelsea than for us to negotiate with Brighton now, as they’re starting from a neutral base in the conversation with no entrenched positions to unpick.

I called it last week, this will no doubt result in a panic January buy on an alternative.
The never ending left back issue that never seems to get solved.

Chelsea so fed up of Barcelona stealing their targets that they're stealing ours instead!

It'd be funny if he turned them down given he only apparently wants to play for us/Pep but doubt he could turn down Champions League football either way.

Is Chilwell really that fucked after his injury that they need another out-and-out left back?!

I don’t think there’s any chance you’d sell him to them for less - would undermine the entire approach Bloom has been trying to push in an instant.

That said - I do think it would be easier for Chelsea than for us to negotiate with Brighton now, as they’re starting from a neutral base in the conversation with no entrenched positions to unpick.

Haven't they already paid £50m for a left back in Ben Chilwell - how many do they need ?

maybe this is why pep is bald after working with txiki for so long? Every now and then he fails on an important transfer target? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.