Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went into the summer targeting a left back.
In the meantime we have sold a left back.
We are yet to sign a left back.
Correct me if I'm wrong but are we not 2 left backs down?
Yet a few seem to be suggesting that we can make do without?
You’ll get called a flapper

Stump up the extra 10-15m City ffs. We must be awash with cash after this summers dealings, so why we're fucking about with this deal heaven only knows.
Perhaps there is a finite budget he has been given to work within. Let things take there course and see where we are when the window closes

Stump up the extra 10-15m City ffs. We must be awash with cash after this summers dealings, so why we're fucking about with this deal heaven only knows.
I think that would send out a wrong message. I also think that we want to keep a good kitty available for a certain talented young lad playing in Germany at the moment.

The club will have their reasons. That you (or I) don't know them doesn't make those reasons invalid.

I think that would send out a wrong message. I also think that we want to keep a good kitty available for a certain talented young lad playing in Germany at the moment.

surely we worry about that year and have already brought in over £230m in sales this year with an outlay of about £107m??

I tend to agree. Think this is a critical position that needs sorting out and could be really damaging if we don’t

If we bow down to the demands and ‘over pay’ on this one occasion, it doesn’t mean it will happen every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.