Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed by this. I really thought he was going to be the solution to our LB 'problem'. A well rounded, defensively solid fullback.

I know the club has been much more stern in their stance of transfers, but if there was one to push the boat out on and slightly overpay, this would have been the one, considering Zinny has now left and we have two senior fullbacks.

I'll trust the process though and assume we have a plan B lined up, but if we don't end up signing anyone after letting Zinny go that will be criminal and a baffling end to what could have been an excellent transfer window.

The myths and misconceptions about cucurella are wild...he wasnt even the starting left back at getafe as the coach didnt trust his defense and at brighton he played mainly as a wingback. He is an unproven left back in a back four, these are facts

considering the alternatives for a potential world class left back are way fewer than other players/positions we've walked away from in the past, this seems like a colossal blunder.

Calm down, there's one month before windows close. Still plenty of time to search alternative.

Chelsea will probably get it done in a day or so. Sounds to be going fast. Massive waste of time on Citys behalf

Players wants out and Chelsea will give Brighton what they want. I reckon it’ll be done by tomorrow at the latest.

Lower fee but including a player. Didn’t we have a player somewhere to sweeten the deal?! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.