Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think the Chelsea link is meant to smoke us out. They lost out on so many CBs which they actually need at this price point I can’t see why they’d suddenly pay for a fullback. Yes he played some CB for Brighton but I don’t think he sees himself as a Cb full time

Only in emergency.
He played there many times for Brighton. In 5 (like Chelsea play) he is perfect as a lcb. Wouldn’t be able to in a 4.

cucurella is not good enough defensively
Watched about 10 Brighton games live last season as well as many on tv and that is absolutely not true. His main attributes are his tenacity and defensive ability,

What's going on here? This is becoming silly, Pep wants the player badly and we are fannying around and being petty over £5-£10m. As others have said, I doubt Chelsea will dilly dally. Disappointing from us and here we go into another season possibly, with no recognised left back. What are they thinking of? Hopefully, we have a good 2nd option lined up if it falls flat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.