Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I take it Bloom is going to stand firm on his £50mill valuation if Chelsea put an offer in? Or is Bloom going to be a c*nt and sell him for less, to get back at City? We'll see what plays out over the next few days.
Why would bloom do that? £50 mil is the asking price and he will sell at around that price like he would have done if we offered that. We just thought he was bluffing like with levy last season

He played most of his games there for Brighton last season mate

He did not. He played most of his games as a fullback and occasionally played Cb when needed. Either way a CL side isn’t playing such a small player at CB regularly. If he goes there it’s to be a LWB not to play LCB

Why would bloom do that? £50 mil is the asking price and he will sell at around that price like he would have done if we offered that. We just thought he was bluffing like with levy last season

Exaclty what I said. So if Bloom is true to his word, cucurella won't go to Chelsea for less than £50mill. Let's see if Chelsea are willing to pay £50mill for him?

He did not. He played most of his games as a fullback and occasionally played Cb when needed. Either way a CL side isn’t playing such a small player at CB regularly. If he goes there it’s to be a LWB not to play LCB

so he will struggle to adapt at Chelsea then, did they ever learn of Lukaku situation?

So many panic merchants on this forum. If we don't get a replacement for Zinchenko, who after all, wasn't the greatest of LBS we will just go with what we have. And thats Cancelo and Wilson-Esbrand. We also have Ake as back up

I have been quite wrong with a lot of what I thought would happen ahead of this window. Didn't think we would sell Both gabi and raz (don't think anyone really did). Didn't think Zinchenko was going anywhere. Looks like I'll be wrong on the club getting in a winger to replace Raz, and probably on going in with 4 FBs too.

But I will be truly shocked if we go in with 2 FBs, 0 LBs, and 3 spare senior squad spots. Absolutely shocked I tell you. Fully expecting a LB.

Anyways off to watch grimaldo compilations on YouTube. Can almost guarantee we end up with him. He is cheap, has Barcelona connections and we have good relationship with benfica. Very underwhelmed if that is the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.