Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many panic merchants on this forum. If we don't get a replacement for Zinchenko, who after all, wasn't the greatest of LBS we will just go with what we have. And thats Cancelo and Wilson-Esbrand. We also have Ake as back up
And that's shit. 2 right backs and a 19 year old with 2 pre season games. In a world cup year. HAHAHAH

PL starts next week. In a month it will be 7 PL mtches without a proper left back.

We will managed it, i mean our team isn't starting their gear yet. There will be no difference of player joining us at this time of season when we still building our level of fitness.

so £50m is set as a benchmark fee for any left back moving to a CL team this summer.

Good luck getting one much cheaper now, Sosa fee probably just gone up 10m.

Absolute amateur hour letting Zinchenko go without a fee agreed for a replacement.

PL starts next week. In a month it will be 7 PL mtches without a proper left back.
5 matches If we go a month which we probably won't, but then we've gone 5 years without a proper left back in reality so a couple of weeks won't hurt.

That's funny, thought it applied to the people who want to upgrade on the only City defender who made the PFA team of the year in any of the last two seasons, and the only FB in PL history who did it at RB and LB. But hey, those who play against Cancelo know nothing, unlike you and the "Cancelo can't defend" brigade. You know much better. If only Pep and Txiki knew as much as you about what City need! Wouldn't play with a defender who can't defend. Shame on them :)

Seriously, you don't address my points. You offer worn-out clichés about what a top defender is supposed to do. Pep's City win in spite of such clichés. Defending is not only or even mostly about clearances, blocks, last-ditch tackles and the likes. It's also, and for Pep mostly, about how you build up attacks and how you win the ball back after losing it. Cancelo excels In these aspects of Pep's way of defending. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Who said anything about blocks, clearances, and last ditch defending, you? Don't put words in my mouth and please don't resort to the worn out cliche "so you think you know better than Pep". Its insulting and a lazy dig used by some on here when anyone presents a different opinion. Its got nothing to do with knowing more or less than anyone. Its about opinions. Now that I'm awake I'll go have my coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.