Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, if you watch Cucurella highlights (you'd quickly notice how adept he is at doing these things.) Especially the early pressure, win the ball back quickly stuff. Which is more impressive particularly because It doesn't seem this is something Brighton does as a tactical choice. So Cucu just seem to do it naturally and to his teams advantage.

That said, I agree Cancelo is a very good defender. Frankly, I have more issues with his decision making on the ball than off it

I'm sure Pep likes Cucu. We can only speculate why we don't want to meet their asking price. Maybe we see it as too much for a player with no experience at a top club, in the CL and in international games. Chelsea are absolutely desperate and ready to risk 50m on Cucu. Only time will tell, it may be a mistake on our part or a wise decision.

Personally, I'm relaxed. There's enough time to find a good FB for the right price. Winning 3 titles in a row would be fantastic and I think we'll achieve it. But the CL is likely to be our main goal and we'll strenghten the team in January if it's necesary. We won't play the final 5 months of the season with just 2 FBs + Ake/Stones as senior options. Imo, we'll be fine.

Omar Berrada and Txiki together tbh

There’s definitely an issue with them thinking we can get players cheaper than the club are willing to sell for Koulibaly, Kane and Cucurella 3 summers on the bounce.
So you think we should have paid £150M for Kane ?? Fucking hell thank fuck you`re not in charge of our transfers.We got a far better player than Koulibaly so thats a load of bollocks that we fucked it up.

I really don't get why txiki is getting blamed for this?? Is Chelsea paying lower amount to get cucurella? NO. We dont want to pay 50M. How is txiki at fault here? Chelsea are paying inflated fee to get players. No one is talking how 100m for Lukaku was a fail. We constantly moan about grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.