Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the reports are true Chelsea are prepared to pay 50m, so Brighton were right all along, time will tell....
They weren't interested before so i'd guess there must be something wrong with Chilwell for them to spend that amount on a new LB.

All I'm going to say is that if Chelsea are immediately in for him the moment that City seem to be publicly out of the running, that might suggest he's worth the price ;)
To Chelsea. Sure. Sanchez and Fred were worth the price to United too.

We all have our valuations. Best we keep ro ours and not sorry about others.

They see things we see. No genuine left back in the 1st team. Doesn't matter if you are Pep, Tixiki, or a BM forum member, City need a left back. End of.

This is spot on

pep says in the media we are OK if we don't sign a left back, but the truth is clear we are short of a left back and the BIGGER teams will see it as our weakness and hurt us, wilson esbrand is an option, but again pep would never throw him in the deep end and play him as our main left back because of his age

just go a rewatch the Liverpool game from the weekend our defence at times got found out down the left
I never fancy cancelo playing left back in the bigger games and even the left centre back covers far too much because cancelo pushes up far too much and sometimes forget his defences' duty

A position that has been a problem for years?

I don't think the club agree with this. Why has LB been a problem for years? We had the Premier League LB of the season last year. Everyone at the club was very happy with Zinchenko.

Supporters think it's been a problem for years because they don't see a famous LB lining up every week. I suspect the club think LB has been a position of need for about 2 weeks.

They weren't interested before so i'd guess there must be something wrong with Chilwell for them to spend that amount on a new LB.

Think Cucu will struggle at Chelsea, need adapting for atleast a season to be comfortable playing wing back and 3-4-3 system.

Omar Berrada and Txiki together tbh

There’s definitely an issue with them thinking we can get players cheaper than the club are willing to sell for Koulibaly, Kane and Cucurella 3 summers on the bounce.

Sorry where is the issue?

I'm gonna go full tin foil hat and say there's an agreement to make selling players to us from within the league as difficult as possible.

I haven't researched the Phillips signing so I'm just going to ignore that in favor of my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.