Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Dawson is far more reliable than bloody Alex Crook!! Crook is the usual rag supporting media bullshitter
Blackburn now said 40m+. Guessing it’s guesswork between 35-50m by now and a loan with McAtee involved would be lowering it some

why? I'd loan out McAtee either way.

people are wary of the "loaning" stuff by saying they never return to the first team - but we never loan to a premier league team, so this is different. he has every chance to come back to the first team.
McAtee looks a real prospect. No disrespect to Brighton but he can learn more training with the first team. If he’s good enough he will thrive. Foden did. If he can’t reach that level then he won’t be with us..

why? I'd loan out McAtee either way.

people are wary of the "loaning" stuff by saying they never return to the first team - but we never loan to a premier league team, so this is different. he has every chance to come back to the first team.
McAtee looks a real prospect. No disrespect to Brighton but he can learn more training with the first team. If he’s good enough he will thrive. Foden did. If he can’t reach that level then he won’t be with us..

Hot take but I think foden would have been just fine with a one year loan in the PL as well! Sure, it worked out great as is, but I think it would have worked out just as well had he been loaned in 18/19.

I just think McAtee will make it here either way so I am okay with loaning him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.