Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should trust the club and the process. Our management don’t often get it wrong.

If he does go to Chelsea we get the benefit of seeing how he does for them, only then can we determine if we fucked up or not….

Regardless of the outcome of this, I still expect city to be looking to add another PL this season and a couple of tin pots….

How is grealish easily worth 100 mil? He doesn’t start for city or England’s best eleven. Doesn’t score or assist. He is mahrez without the goal threat.
According to some he has paid his fee already due to his marketing value, I kid you not.

How is grealish easily worth 100 mil? He doesn’t start for city or England’s best eleven. Doesn’t score or assist. He is mahrez without the goal threat.
none of what you said goes into evaluating a player. showing your lack of business knowledge again.

It's as simple as the powers that be at the club think Grealish is worth the £100m, but it seems they don't think Cucarella is worth the £50m.

Grealish really ha nothing to do with what we're prepared to pay for anyone else.
I disagree. The fact the club sanctioned a deal for grealish for £100 mil will have changed how the club was viewed by other clubs. Before then we rarely went above £60 mil now clubs know we will play ridiculous fees so imo it does have a knock on effect

I disagree. The fact the club sanctioned a deal for grealish for £100 mil will have changed how the club was viewed by other clubs. Before then we rarely went above £60 mil now clubs know we will play ridiculous fees so imo it does have a knock on effect
PR has nothing to do with asset valuation. selling clubs also know that because they also buy players.

I think they paid that because they knew Bernardo wanted to leave and saw Grealish as the only replacement who could bring the ball up without losing it.

So Grealish is playing in the "wrong" position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.