Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinchenko has done a great job for our club but he isn’t a left back. Let’s get real here
Yes let's get real. Manchester City statistics and history show that Zinchenko has been a City left back since 2017. He may wish it was otherwise as many of our supporters do, but the facts are clear, apart from a few appearances in midfield he has been a City left back. Please familiarise yourself the facts, with his real City career, and don't post an opinion on whether he is or isn't a left back as if it was reality.

Walker and Cancelo should be starting most games.
With potentially over 60 games per season, to get the best from them, even if fit, they won't both start most games. Walker only appeared in 31 games in 21/22, Cancelo 52 (in 2 positions). Fitness and tactics will determine who plays most.

With potentially over 60 games per season, to get the best from them, even if fit, they won't both start most games. Walker only appeared in 31 games in 21/22, Cancelo 52 (in 2 positions). Fitness and tactics will determine who plays most.
One main reason i think Pep wants another fullback... Even with Brighton Cucurella played like 30 ish games... I do think, even as a first season rotation with Cancelo on the left he can play around the same amount. Cancelo needs to be rested waaaay more often, those 52 are INSANE numbers.

Yes let's get real. Manchester City statistics and history show that Zinchenko has been a City left back since 2017. He may wish it was otherwise as many of our supporters do, but the facts are clear, apart from a few appearances in midfield he has been a City left back. Please familiarise yourself the facts, with his real City career, and don't post an opinion on whether he is or isn't a left back as if it was reality.
Okay he’s Cam playing at left back, I think we need to move on past that point and realise if we do sign a left back then we will have more than enough cover with cancelo and ake able to play left back, I’m not saying I want Zinchenko gone but I think a lot of us would like to see an actual left back play left back.

This guy is much more suited to our game than Frenkie de Jong who although he possesses the skills and game reading needed he lacks the physique to handle the EPL, one big gust of wind and he will fall over. However Cucurella has been blooded in the prem and is up to the task.
David Silva was hardly built like a brick outhouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.