Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cucarella should be that full back/wing back. Naturally left footed, fast, great passing and calm under pressure. Negotiating is the thing. 30m won't cut it. Dancing about for weeks serves no purpose to anyone re: preseason preparation. A decent honest bid, recognising Brighton's role in scouting, risk taking and 'proving' him in the Premier League and Bob's your uncle.
£30m is double what they paid. I would say that is recognition. He could be a 1 season wonder. It’s not 100 percent full proof Cucu will succeed. Limit the financial risk.

people get pissed up at romano for everything lol. I hate when he provides updates that are absolutely not different in any way than what he said a week prior, and I hate when he comes in late to the party and reports on something after 100 different journalists already did.

But when he provides meaningful info (like here saying that cucurella is disappointed and is pushing to leave) I think that's fine
The first part of your post speaks for itself. Maybe he is speaking truth but he a tap in reporter. We cant believe him when it's convenient for us

The first part of your post speaks for itself. Maybe he is speaking truth but he a tap in reporter. We cant believe him when it's convenient for us
but this isn't a tap in, no one else reported this.

you could say he's making this up, but there is indication he knows and is close to cucurella's agent so could be that he did get the scoop on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.