Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm genuinely not arsed about Chelsea signing him but hope to see us moving swiftly on to our next target rather than fucking about until the end of the transfer window.

Anyone suggesting we can go with what we have is out of their fucking mind, as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah I’m sure they will act quite swiftly lol. Gonna be no news for three weeks then a random inquiry then fighting time to do something prior to the window closing. Happens every time. It’s idiotic. The only time I don’t remember that happening is Dias

We have royally fucked this one up big time! Rightly getting credit for the Haaland deal but not have 1 senior natural LB in the squad is ridiculous.

What makes you think we haven't already got at least one or two alternatives lined up?

And it's not like we haven't got a LB in Cancelo, with Ake as backup. Don't forget we aslo have JWE from the EDS who has featured at LB in pre-season.

Kabore​

Oh yeah he already plays for us!

Without wanting to come across all Liverpool Echo on this, my biggest concern was that we’d try and drag this out til the end of the window as a negotiation tactic in the hope Brighton would blink and reduce their valuation.

Which I don’t think was ever going to happen - leaving it way too late to bring in an alternative.

At least if he actually moves to Chelsea, we know he’s gone - which will force us to look at alternatives with plenty of time left to agree a deal.

So - here’s my take - why Cucurella moving to Chelsea is good for City!
And Liverpool.

All I'm going to say is that if Chelsea are immediately in for him the moment that City seem to be publicly out of the running, that might suggest he's worth the price ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.