Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
They see things we see. No genuine left back in the 1st team. Doesn't matter if you are Pep, Tixiki, or a BM forum member, City need a left back. End of.

They needed a center forward when Kompany left and didn’t get one that window.

Needed a DM when Yaya left and didn’t get one that window.

Needed a striker when Sergio left, didn’t get one that window.

We can all see what’s coming.

Why? They paid £15m for him a year ago. That's over a 100% return

The lad has had one season in the PL, his form could've been a fluke, maybe not we'll see, but paying over 3 times what they paid is a gamble from our point of view.

Also i wonder if he's getting paid like a £50m player?
If not and Brighton think that's what he's worth and he's that good, if i was him, i would be requesting a significant pay rise!
Well if the reports are true Chelsea are prepared to pay 50m, so Brighton were right all along, time will tell....

I really don’t get us sometimes. A position we’re in no real need to fill? Sure we’ll throw the money around like it grows on trees.

A position that has been a problem for years? Now it’s time to be frugal about every penny and potentially lose them to a rival.

Fucking bizarre.

Txiki doen`t hold the bloody purse strings,whats the matter with some you people who don`t know how we operate ??

Omar Berrada and Txiki together tbh

There’s definitely an issue with them thinking we can get players cheaper than the club are willing to sell for Koulibaly, Kane and Cucurella 3 summers on the bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.