Marco Reus

chris85mcfc said:
BooksReject said:
BREAKING: Chelsea's Andre Schürrle is very close to signing for Borussia Dortmund in a deal worth £27m. (BILD)

Could this mean.......? :)

It means that Dortmund are replacing Reus before he is sold in the summer

Where Reus is actually going is still up for a long hard debate

This.

chris85mcfc said:
BooksReject said:
BREAKING: Chelsea's Andre Schürrle is very close to signing for Borussia Dortmund in a deal worth £27m. (BILD)

I thought it was Wolfsburg that had bid for Schurrle

Hamann Pineapple said:
chris85mcfc said:
BooksReject said:

I thought it was Wolfsburg that had bid for Schurrle

There were rumours of a bid from Wolfsburg, but i did read something that ties in with what BooksReject posted about a bid from Dortmund

If they can get £27m for a player that has hardly played then that is frightening, although he is a decent player

If Chelsea managed to sell another bogstandard benchwarmer for that money, the worlds gone mad. If he played for City, we´d loan him out, pay half his wages and then see him go for free...and probably get shafted on a loyalty bonus to boot.

Fair dues to Chelsea if true (and ......can of worms "legit") how they get money for theirin is pretty damn impressive...(again if legit)

Schurrle isn't worth £27 million IMO, but he isn't a 'benchwarmer' either

Yes he doesn't get much of a look in at Chelsea but i think its quality, and is still pretty young

If Dortmund get him for £27 million to replace Reus i don't think thats a bad deal

chris85mcfc said:

Yes he doesn't get much of a look in at Chelsea but i think its quality, and is still pretty young

If Dortmund get him for £27 million to replace Reus i don't think thats a bad deal

Apart from the selling Reus for only £20m bit I agree :)

aguero93:20 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Haven't got much choice tho have they :/

Unless he comes to us for £20 million, in that case i couldn't give a f* :)

chris85mcfc said:
aguero93:20 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Haven't got much choice tho have they :/

Unless he comes to us for £20 million, in that case i couldn't give a f* :)

It would only be £18.5 mill for us now with the exchange rate, could be even less by the summer.

Harlaching Sky Blue said:
If Chelsea managed to sell another bogstandard benchwarmer for that money, the worlds gone mad. If he played for City, we´d loan him out, pay half his wages and then see him go for free...and probably get shafted on a loyalty bonus to boot.

Fair dues to Chelsea if true (and ......can of worms "legit") how they get money for theirin is pretty damn impressive...(again if legit)

They don't do anything to 'get' money though do they ? What can they do ? Someone offers them loads of money, they sell. Same as we would if someone offered us loads of money for a squad player we didn't want.

Why people are offering so much money, when the players will certainly become available for less, is the question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.