Marco Reus

BREAKING: Chelsea's Andre Schürrle is very close to signing for Borussia Dortmund in a deal worth £27m. (BILD)

Could this mean.......? :)

BooksReject said:
BREAKING: Chelsea's Andre Schürrle is very close to signing for Borussia Dortmund in a deal worth £27m. (BILD)

and the release fee for Cuadrado happens to be......

BooksReject said:

£27m????? People question us signing Bony for 25 and yet again chelsea rake in the money for an unwanted player! I know who id rather for the two fees and it's not Schurrle.

FantasyIreland said:
BooksReject said:

So, Schurrle to Dortmund replacing..... (Reus?) - Cuadrado to Chelsea replacing Schurrle, and Reus to...........

(or am I way to optimistic?) ;)

BooksReject said:
FantasyIreland said:
BooksReject said:

So, Schurrle to Dortmund replacing..... (Reus?) - Cuadrado to Chelsea replacing Schurrle, and Reus to...........

(or am I way to optimistic?) ;)

Nah, Fiorentina won't be signing Reus mate, way too optimistic :D

BooksReject said:

It means that Dortmund are replacing Reus before he is sold in the summer

Where Reus is actually going is still up for a long hard debate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.