Marco Reus

SuperBlu said:
FantasyIreland said:
SuperBlu said:
I would pick Kevin De Bruyne ahead of him.

Your reasoning?

Reus is injury prone and we don't need another Jovetic.

that is wrong on so many levels. Reus' injuries have been impact injuries and he has been brought back before being fully fit. also he is a far superior player to jovetic

De bruyne maybe for Nasri but I dont see any reason why we would need that. Unless we miss out on Isco/Bale/Reus I dont think we would pursue de bruyne

Balague has said that Reus has distanced himself from Madrid because there is another club that want him.

That means he might not be going to Barca, Madrid or Bayern.

No doubt that it will be a club like Arsenal and we've missed out on yet another world class player.

McfcMK said:
Balague has said that Reus has distanced himself from Madrid because there is another club that want him.

No doubt that it will be a club like Arsenal and we've missed out on yet another world class player.

If he'd be willing to go to Arsenal I'm pretty sure we could get him if we actually want him.

Jack Wills said:
McfcMK said:

If he'd be willing to go to Arsenal I'm pretty sure we could get him if we actually want him.
I see no reason why we wouldn't want him, he'd be perfect for our team.

Arsenal do have an advantage in london and german players (ozil, the large lump)

if they do get him then on paper their AM should be the best

bluechampion7891 said:
Arsenal do have an advantage in london and german players (ozil, the large lump)

Hazard, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, the new lad Cuadrado... Chelsea has get the best AM by far.

Matt the Giant said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Hazard, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, the new lad Cuadrado... Chelsea has get the best AM by far.

if we got Reus, I wouldn't swap Reus, Nasri, Silva, Toure, for the Chelsea AM.

bluechampion7891 said:

From what you read about his loyalty to Dortmund and supposed refusal to move to Munich (rightly) he seems motivated on a footballing level rather than by money and possibly that would be why he might move to Arsenal. He knows a couple of players there, he knows the club from playing them every season in the CL and possibly likens their style of play to that of Dortmunds.

Would be great if we could get him here though.

If he does go to Arsenal it will be interesting to see who possibly looks to exit the club. Oxlade-Chamberlain would be one to consider. He's shown a lot of potential, he's quick, he's English and he might look to move. He isn't as good as Reus now but if we have to look at altenatives the likes of Oxlade and Walcott would make sense overall with their versatility. Rather than bringing Ings or Jay Rodrigues in.

Just ifs and buts anyway!

blueparrot said:
Matt the Giant said:
bluechampion7891 said:

if we got Reus, I wouldn't swap Reus, Nasri, Silva, Toure, for the Chelsea AM.

Yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.