Marco Reus

leech said:
richards30 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Madrid will get him

Well someone has to leave madrid then! Bale?
Doubt Madrid have thought that far ahead, they never do. They just want it want it want it want it, probably Pogba too as the two must-have toys of this summer.

They'll try to keep everyone and it won't be until mid-season when they all fall out that they consider selling someone.
Bale can be sold to either yourselves or United I imagine for a lot of money. If Bale was available then United can probably afford it and with FFP I am guessing (could be wrong) that you would only have to sell Navas and Jovetic to raise the money.

I don't think Reus is nailed on to go to Bayern anymore if his form does not pick up. Madrid won't gamble on his form. He has been injured for most of the season and has not recovered his form. Should he continue to play poorly then it won't be worth getting rid of Bale for.

richards30 said:
Well without question we are 100% interested in him. Would love a double deal of Reus and hummels in the summer.
not a big fan of hummels and infact would be happy for the rags to waste 40+ on him...great footballer but not the best of defenders any more...relatively injury prone too...slow too but that shouldnt be held against him considering Demi

supercrystal7 said:
leech said:
richards30 said:
Well someone has to leave madrid then! Bale?
Doubt Madrid have thought that far ahead, they never do. They just want it want it want it want it, probably Pogba too as the two must-have toys of this summer.

They'll try to keep everyone and it won't be until mid-season when they all fall out that they consider selling someone.
Bale can be sold to either yourselves or United I imagine for a lot of money. If Bale was available then United can probably afford it and with FFP I am guessing (could be wrong) that you would only have to sell Navas and Jovetic to raise the money.

I don't think Reus is nailed on to go to Bayern anymore if his form does not pick up. Madrid won't gamble on his form. He has been injured for most of the season and has not recovered his form. Should he continue to play poorly then it won't be worth getting rid of Bale for.
IMO they wouldn't need to get rid of Bale anyway, if you watch much La Liga Ronaldo is switching his play to become a pure goal machine and cutting out the hard-running build up play in order to maximise his productivity as his career reaches its later years; soon he will be a pure centre forward and there will be a vacancy on their left wing.

bluechampion7891 said:
richards30 said:
Well without question we are 100% interested in him. Would love a double deal of Reus and hummels in the summer.
not a big fan of hummels and infact would be happy for the rags to waste 40+ on him...great footballer but not the best of defenders any more...relatively injury prone too...slow too but that shouldnt be held against him considering Demi

Agree, I think he's massively overrated; if they persist with the 3 at the back he could get away with playing spare as a sweeper, but his lack of pace and pure defensive ability would see him exposed in England in the same way Blanc was. I'd rather they spend £35m on him than Varane or Laporte.

Reus is world-class and would be a huge asset to us. Got a feeling Klopp will replace Guardiola at Bayern this summer (despite Dortmund's bizarre form this season) and take him with him.

bluechampion7891 said:
richards30 said:

Agree, I think he's massively overrated; if they persist with the 3 at the back he could get away with playing spare as a sweeper, but his lack of pace and pure defensive ability would see him exposed in England in the same way Blanc was. I'd rather they spend £35m on him than Varane or Laporte.

Reus is world-class and would be a huge asset to us. Got a feeling Klopp will replace Guardiola at Bayern this summer (despite Dortmund's bizarre form this season) and take him with him though

.A. said:
Reus is world-class and would be a huge asset to us. Got a feeling Klopp will replace Guardiola at Bayern this summer (despite Dortmund's bizarre form this season) and take him with him though

This is so ridiculous I cannot even laugh...

Reus is very good in a counter attacking system. Is he world-class? His numbers are very good - but I have not seen him performing well in any final I have seen with him.

Klopp and Bayern - before that even Lothar Matthäus would get a coaching job at Bayern...

And no - Reus will not transfer to Bayern. There are many reasons for that.

Maldeika said:
.A. said:

Reus is very good in a counter attacking system. Is he world-class? His numbers are very good - but I have not seen him performing well in any final I have seen with him.

Klopp and Bayern - before that even Lothar Matthäus would get a coaching job at Bayern...

I also found that a bit odd.. Klopp will be lucky if he has a job anywhere next season. Dortmund have been appalling and he's not shown any ability to turn that around. Maybe he needs to go back to basics with the team but they're looking like they could go down and they should be 2nd in the league.

Reus is a player I'm 50/50 on. He's a class player when on form but so is Jovetic. We've barely got to see it with the latter, and with Reus' injuries are we likely to see it with him? Let's be honest if a player has a poor injury record it's unlikely to improve with us... Rodwell, Santa Cruz etc.

.A. said:
bluechampion7891 said:
richards30 said:

Reus is world-class and would be a huge asset to us. Got a feeling Klopp will replace Guardiola at Bayern this summer (despite Dortmund's bizarre form this season) and take him with him.
Lol

MCFCHOWELL said:
.A. said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Lol

Maldeika said:
.A. said:

This is my view of Reus. I see him exactly the way I saw Cavani in the year when he was the hottest thing aroound. A great player in a particular system, who wouldn't be as great in a different one. I really hope Reus goes to Madrid and we get Bale. But in reality I think it is Benzema who is going to get the bounce if Reus ends up there.

I still am not hyped about getting him. He is a very good player with fantastic numbers. But his technical skills are not as sharp as say a Modric, nor does he have top end speed. He is to me a more effective Jovetic. That will improve any team I reckon, but he is not the skilled, speedster lots of City fans either think or are making him out to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.