Marco Reus

Matt the Giant said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Arsenal do have an advantage in london and german players (ozil, the large lump)

if they do get him then on paper their AM should be the best

Hazard, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, the new lad Cuadrado... Chelsea has get the best AM by far.

No.

Reus for me is better than Hazard and has more end product.
Sanchez is better than Oscar, Willian and Cuadrado
Ozil is the tough one, on paper he should be great but he has a torrid time in england. work rate and mentality wise he is inferiro to willian and oscar but he has more end product.

Combine all three then Reus, Sanchez, Ozil trumps Hazard, Oscar, Willian/Cuadrado

Matt the Giant said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Arsenal do have an advantage in london and german players (ozil, the large lump)

Hazard, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, the new lad Cuadrado... Chelsea has get the best AM by far.
Nasri, Yaya, Silva, Navas, Milner, Jovetic, I'd say we stack up fairly well, Willian is shit and Cuadrado hasn't played a PL game yet.

aguero93:20 said:
Matt the Giant said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Nasri, Yaya, Silva, Navas, Milner, Jovetic, I'd say we stack up fairly well, Willian is shit and Cuadrado hasn't played a PL game yet.

Wouldn't call Willian shit, but I think the rest is dead right.

Reus needs to focus on getting his form back. Has just come back from injury, but has been very poor last couple of games.

I don't see Arsenal signing him because they don't need him. Arsenal have Ozil, Walcott, Sanchez, Carzola, Chamberlain, Welbeck and Wilshere. They already have too many players.

Madrid won't be interested in someone that has done nothing for a season.

With Chelsea signing Cuadradro, Guardiola not wanting him, it looks like City should be in the driving seat now.

Marco Reus will be the next to leave, with some suggesting his mind is already in La Liga. Affected by persistent injury over the last 12 months, he is unable to turn in the influential performances required in Dortmund's relegation fight.

The newspaper Bild described him as playing like 'Bambi' when he needs to be more like 'Rambo'.

supercrystal7 said:
Reus needs to focus on getting his form back. Has just come back from injury, but has been very poor last couple of games.

I don't see Arsenal signing him because they don't need him. Arsenal have Ozil, Walcott, Sanchez, Carzola, Chamberlain, Welbeck and Wilshere. They already have too many players.

With Chelsea signing Cuadradro, Guardiola not wanting him, it looks like City should be in the driving seat now.

Madrid will get him

Manchester_lalala said:
supercrystal7 said:

Madrid will get him

Well someone has to leave madrid then! Bale?

richards30 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
supercrystal7 said:

Madrid will get him

All the media stories so far are guess work with a different angle every week, the current story says he is questioning a deal to barca in the summer due to him being worried where he would fit in( they have a transfer ban so how the fuck could he sign for them) last week he was heading to arsenal and wanted to work with winger, the week before it was Chelsea, us, real, athletico etc

Well without question we are 100% interested in him. Would love a double deal of Reus and hummels in the summer.

richards30 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
supercrystal7 said:

Madrid will get him

Doubt Madrid have thought that far ahead, they never do. They just want it want it want it want it, probably Pogba too as the two must-have toys of this summer.

They'll try to keep everyone and it won't be until mid-season when they all fall out that they consider selling someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.