Marco Reus

bluechampion7891 said:
bulldogblue said:
Have watched Reus several times this season and must admit that I have not been blown away with his performances. Whilst I appreciate that he has come back from injury and that he is currently playing for a Dortmund team that is surprisingly poor and lacking in confidence he has not excelled to the point where you think he is our missing piece to the jigsaw. On one hand you feel this is because Reus is playing in a poor team at the moment but on the other hand you think of the old adage that a top class player can shine in any team, good or bad.
Do not get me wrong I have been impressed with Reus in previous seasons but off current performances I have more questions than answers.
Whilst I still think we need a quality deep lying playmaker to eventually replace Yaya my list of incoming attacking players, based on this seasons performances, would be Koke, De bruyne and Lacazette. This gives us class, fast, young and hard working players to compliment our system.

neither Koke nor De Bryune are what you would call fast.

Lacazette is suited as a striker. I don't think he has the play making or dribbling skills to be a success out wide
Read the post properly mate before making sarcastic remarks.

bulldogblue said:
bluechampion7891 said:
bulldogblue said:
Have watched Reus several times this season and must admit that I have not been blown away with his performances. Whilst I appreciate that he has come back from injury and that he is currently playing for a Dortmund team that is surprisingly poor and lacking in confidence he has not excelled to the point where you think he is our missing piece to the jigsaw. On one hand you feel this is because Reus is playing in a poor team at the moment but on the other hand you think of the old adage that a top class player can shine in any team, good or bad.
Do not get me wrong I have been impressed with Reus in previous seasons but off current performances I have more questions than answers.
Whilst I still think we need a quality deep lying playmaker to eventually replace Yaya my list of incoming attacking players, based on this seasons performances, would be Koke, De bruyne and Lacazette. This gives us class, fast, young and hard working players to compliment our system.

neither Koke nor De Bryune are what you would call fast.

Lacazette is suited as a striker. I don't think he has the play making or dribbling skills to be a success out wide
Read the post properly mate before making sarcastic remarks.

werent sarcastic

I do however admit that my lacazette comment was out of context.

won't mind any of those players here

Big Dave Watson said:
We will NOT be signing any of Reus, Pogba or Barkley.

Then we are not interested in being the best! First time I've thought that the investment in the UK is more important than the football side!

richards30 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
We will NOT be signing any of Reus, Pogba or Barkley.

Then we are not interested in being the best! First time I've thought that the investment in the UK is more important than the football side!

Would rather go for Debruyne, Schneiderlin and Lacazette. More realistic targets IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.