Marco Reus

SergioInAddedTime said:
bluechampion7891 said:
leech said:
Just means Real Madrid have to pay more money, doesn't affect us as such.

also means they need to raise cash - means someone will be leaving for sure
Jese, isco, varane/pepe, illaramendi out me thinks. Dont see Bale leaving yet and Rodriguez is still their new toy, and even though he has done okay they would loose so much money on him. Injuried too. Benzema is actually very fundemental to how they play and gets the best out of tranny. I'd be all over isco, asier and varane.

But the one I want the most from madrid sits in the dugout and have lovely eyebrows

I would say Bale is more likely to leave.not only does he bring in a massive fee he is also the least loved

I can see Ronaldo moving to purely striker and Reus, Isco and Hamez fighting for the two wide roles (also jese)

bluechampion7891 said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Jese, isco, varane/pepe, illaramendi out me thinks. Dont see Bale leaving yet and Rodriguez is still their new toy, and even though he has done okay they would loose so much money on him. Injuried too. Benzema is actually very fundemental to how they play and gets the best out of tranny. I'd be all over isco, asier and varane.

But the one I want the most from madrid sits in the dugout and have lovely eyebrows

I would say Bale is more likely to leave.not only does he bring in a massive fee he is also the least loved

I can see Ronaldo moving to purely striker and Reus, Isco and Hamez fighting for the two wide roles (also jese)

Think they go 4-4-2 with benzema and tranny up top, bale and reus out wide with James and Odegaard (maybe im biased because im norwegian but it really seems like hes a project their desperate to get right) being number 10's they can put in when they need a more balanced midfield/more creativity.

Bale would generate money but selling him now after smashing the transfer record for him comes cross like a failure and i dont think florentino wants that

Would be the worst decision of his career, think he will go to barca next year.

SergioInAddedTime said:
bluechampion7891 said:
leech said:
Just means Real Madrid have to pay more money, doesn't affect us as such.

Sorry, but who are you referring to?

Kladze said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
bluechampion7891 said:

some clues:

hes italian, won seria a, premier league, ligue 1 and 3 champion leagues in total with two different teams

Madrid will sacrifice Bale and the scum will pay stupid amounts for him.
That would allow Di Maria to go to PSG after his wife says she doesn't feel safe in Manchester, following last week's attempted break-in.
Blimey, easy this transfer stuff, I could be a tabloid journo!!!!

SergioInAddedTime said:
Kladze said:
SergioInAddedTime said:

some clues:

hes italian, won seria a, premier league, ligue 1 and 3 champion leagues in total with two different teams
That's what I thought. Would love him here too.

If Reus signs a new deal I think clubs will have second thoughts about paying a potential £40m for him.

I think we will go for Lacazette or Sterling if Reus signs a new deal.

sam-caddick said:
If Reus signs a new deal I think clubs will have second thoughts about paying a potential £40m for him.

I think we will go for Lacazette or Sterling if Reus signs a new deal.

Lacazette is a striker and he certainly doesnt fulfill the role of a skillful wide player

maybe we go back in for Isco?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.