Marco Reus

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
If Reus signs a new deal I think clubs will have second thoughts about paying a potential £40m for him.

I think we will go for Lacazette or Sterling if Reus signs a new deal.

Lacazette is a striker and he certainly doesnt fulfill the role of a skillful wide player

maybe we go back in for Isco?

We need pace and Isco doesn't provide that.

Kladze said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
Kladze said:
Sorry, but who are you referring to?
some clues:

hes italian, won seria a, premier league, ligue 1 and 3 champion leagues in total with two different teams
That's what I thought. Would love him here too.
If he fail to win the league second year running, and doesnt win CL either he's off i think.

Him here would be so perfect. Everyone talk about elite managers and mentions Pep and Simeone and for whatever reason Klopp (who I concider a german, more likeable Brendan rodgers) but always seem to forget Carlo. In my opinion the best in european football right now (im a Lippi fanboy but his elite days is over

sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
If Reus signs a new deal I think clubs will have second thoughts about paying a potential £40m for him.

I think we will go for Lacazette or Sterling if Reus signs a new deal.

Lacazette is a striker and he certainly doesnt fulfill the role of a skillful wide player

more than pace we need someone willing to take a player on. someone who is a skillful dribbler and Isco fits that bill and is plenty quick (quicker than all our players bar sergio, navas and clichy i would say)

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:
more than pace we need someone willing to take a player on. someone who is a skillful dribbler and Isco fits that bill and is plenty quick (quicker than all our players bar sergio, navas and clichy i would say)

Yep if there's one thing Isco has is dribbling skills. He can control the ball in the midfield and make a smart pass when needed. His finishing however isn't great. He'd fit in to back three or possibly on the left wing as he's done that before.

Ric said:
Now confirmed that he's extended his contract at Dortmund until 2019.
If they dont make the CL next season, which at the moment is looking rather unlikely, then I think this extension will be purely to get Dortmund more than the rumoured £20m buyout, as that would be an absolute steal for a player of his ability.

Madrid may pay £35m+ once they let Bale go (which IMO is a certainty).

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Bale.

Latics Fan SJK said:
Ric said:
If they dont make the CL next season, which at the moment is looking rather unlikely, then I think this extension will be purely to get Dortmund more than the rumoured £20m buyout, as that would be an absolute steal for a player of his ability.

We need to sign him. He's the answer to our team's current malaise. We only need Bale and we're sorted for at least 2 more seasons with what we have.

Jack Wills said:
bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:

Bale.

Latics Fan SJK said:
Ric said:

We need to sign him. He's the answer to our team's current malaise. We only need Bale and we're sorted for at least 2 more seasons with what we have.
bale is someone I'd love. Pace and shooting

but he is a different dribbler Than isco. Isco is more like hazard,uses ball control to dribble where bale is more about pace. Would love either tbh

That's around 120-160M now that Dortmund can make from Reus, gundogan and hummels

the last 2 are almost sure to end up at the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.