Marco Reus

bayern blade said:
Latics Fan SJK said:
Ric said:
Now confirmed that he's extended his contract at Dortmund until 2019.
If they dont make the CL next season, which at the moment is looking rather unlikely, then I think this extension will be purely to get Dortmund more than the rumoured £20m buyout.

No, he has said that this is "A decision for life", he may leave in future but he will stay at BVB even if they go down, the contract is good for 2Bl.
Reus is a Dortmund lad and has no wish to move, if and when he does go it would almost certainly be to Barcelona, the current valuation from BVB is about 70 million euros should he leave in a couple of years.
A great decision by Reus for the Bundesliga as a whole.
That's good to know that at least someone is sticking with BVB when they're going through tough times.

City_Sean said:
What's his new release clause now?
There is no release clause, but Dortmund are in a terrible state. No money, unlikely to even get Europe and Hummels is probably leaving. I think Reus fully intended to stay, but things have collapsed and no sign of improving. Unless they outline a very convincing plan to rebuild in the summer he will probably leave for 50 million.

supercrystal7 said:
City_Sean said:
There is no release clause, but Dortmund are in a terrible state. No money, unlikely to even get Europe and Hummels is probably leaving. I think Reus fully intended to stay, but things have collapsed and no sign of improving. Unless they outline a very convincing plan to rebuild in the summer he will probably leave for 50 million.

Euros?

He is very attainable for city, Dortmund will tell the German rags to fek off, we can offer a couple of players that realistically could improve them.... £30m, plus Edin and AK.... I'd also offer denayer on a season long loan, the step up in class required and a coach who will bring him on!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
supercrystal7 said:
City_Sean said:

Euros?

He is very attainable for city, Dortmund will tell the German rags to fek off, we can offer a couple of players that realistically could improve them.... £30m, plus Edin and AK.... I'd also offer denayer on a season long loan, the step up in class required and a coach who will bring him on!!!
Dortmund need to forget about competing with Bayern or even thinking they are Bayern's rivals. Not selling Lewandowski to Bayern is a big part of the reason they are where they are. Not sure Pep wants Reus though, but Bayern don't seem to allow Pep much power with transfersa nd he probably will leave next summer at the latest. I don't see Reus choosing to go to City. De Bruyne on the other hand is much, much more likelier to come.

supercrystal7 said:
supercrystal7 said:

Euros?

Dortmund need to forget about competing with Bayern or even thinking they are Bayern's rivals. Not selling Lewandowski to Bayern is a big part of the reason they are where they are. Not sure Pep wants Reus though, but Bayern don't seem to allow Pep much power with transfersa nd he probably will leave next summer at the latest. I don't see Reus choosing to go to City. De Bruyne on the other hand is much, much more likelier to come.

Oh - I guess Pep does not have problems with his power in transfers... - he got what he wanted and was reasonable.

And Reus - he is not going to Munich, not his year nor later. He does not match there. But I guess he will not go elsewhere this summer either. Hummels will - and Gündogan might.

Maldeika said:
supercrystal7 said:
Euros?

Oh - I guess Pep does not have problems with his power in transfers... - he got what he wanted and was reasonable.

And Reus - he is not going to Munich, not his year nor later. He does not match there. But I guess he will not go elsewhere this summer either. Hummels will - and Gündogan might.
Well Bayern have a perfect team and as I said the trouble will only begin to show in 2 years time when Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben and Ribery are closer to the end.

If Hummels and Gundodan leave, which is very possible then Reus will consider his options. Reus manages to fit in with Germany, who don't play that dissimilar to the way Pep played. Though sometimes I forget how young and inexperienced Pep is. He is not as rigid as I thought and is playing different tactics. The style yesterday was tailor-made for someone like Reus.

supercrystal7 said:
Maldeika said:
supercrystal7 said:

Well Bayern have a perfect team and as I said the trouble will only begin to show in 2 years time when Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben and Ribery are closer to the end.

If Hummels and Gundodan leave, which is very possible then Reus will consider his options. Reus manages to fit in with Germany, who don't play that dissimilar to the way Pep played. Though sometimes I forget how young and inexperienced Pep is. He is not as rigid as I thought and is playing different tactics. The style yesterday was tailor-made for someone like Reus.

Why are Bayern not rivaling the scum for Depay? He looks very ideal for them. They have been scouting Sterling recently but I don't think they will manage to get him over English clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.