Marco Reus

Larry Stranger said:
mastermind said:
bluechampion7891 said:
true about Sanchez...Isco while being great doesn't offer what Sanchez does...dribbling at speed...as far as CM, well he hasnt been able to adjust there for Madrid. Left, right, central AM IMO is just like Nasri and Silva operating there...they aren't truly wide forwards/inside forwards/wingers

Isco would score loads goals, Silva and Nasri wouldn't.

Isco also played as a CM in the CL final against Atletico Madrid.

But I think we should always go for English, Spanish, French, Balkan or Argentinian players.

Remember Mario ? He was Italian and just didn't fit in, it affected his performances and we ended up selling him to Milan.

Isco played in the same role as Silva when he was at Malaga under Pellegrini, the inverted winger, but he could adjust to other roles too. My hope is that James Rodriguez goes to Madrid putting Isco further down the pecking order there.

Exactly my take on it...with Jese, James, And Kroos (CM playmaker type), they won't have space fr him

don't think we have enough, but if we managed to get barkley and reus (no signs that we're even in for him) we'd be fucking unstoppable. rate reus so highly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.