Marcos Lopes

Love that wonderful Lille's background. It's also on their official site
qRLi_9i-mAI.jpg

10462787_708311989236859_2758191541823604382_n.jpg
His interview to Lille TV in english and images of his medical and stuff
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20e2d2_un-citizen-chez-les-dogues_sport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20e2d ... gues_sport</a>

Davidgoldensilva said:
ColinLee said:
Davidgoldensilva said:
How much will he start?
£20,000 a week.
I meant how much will he play, will he be a star, a starter, or only a cup game player? If he is a starter or a star I'll be ecstatic

I will be surprised if Ferran and Txiki hasn't put clauses in his loan contract that demand he plays a certain amount of games.

The lad is quality in my opinion and if he shows what he has got in training he will play, I don't expect him to start every game to start off with but if he is scoring and assisting then he will be one of the first names on the team sheet.

loscmate said:
MillionDollarDream said:
He's capable of bringing in a few goals, great vision, quality passing and is usually on the left. Could be capable of playing as a number 10. The video above your post is a great summary of his talents.

What's the chances he'll start many games?

Last year Lille OSC mainly played as a 442 team with a diamond midfield, leaning on a strong defense and counter attacks with fast front players (Kalou, Origi, Roux). Thanks to their collective defense they got good results but the team was not completely balanced because of a weakness located on n° 10 position (Martin tried but is not prepared for that). At the end of the story it was Kalou to undertake both striker and playmaker shirts.

Looking at Marcos' vids, I can feel he is a rather adequate profile to correct this point, and he seems talented enough to quickly add value to Lille scheme. Next season the team will not change a lot, apart Kalou that could leave (we hope that the growth of Origi will compensate). Marcos will be coached by René Girard, appointed by Lille also because of his ability to grow up youngsters. He managed fairly well Origi this season.

For all those reasons, I think there will be a large room available for him to show his talent next year.

Sound's good, hopefully he will develop and become a great player this season.

All the best and I hope you win the league next year!

sam-caddick said:
Davidgoldensilva said:
ColinLee said:
£20,000 a week.
I meant how much will he play, will he be a star, a starter, or only a cup game player? If he is a starter or a star I'll be ecstatic

I will be surprised if Ferran and Txiki hasn't put clauses in his loan contract that demand he plays a certain amount of games.

The lad is quality in my opinion and if he shows what he has got in training he will play, I don't expect him to start every game to start off with but if he is scoring and assisting then he will be one of the first names on the team sheet.

Thats great. I think he will develop into one of our best players in a couple of years, granted that he preforms well enough and is loved by the fans and players there.

I think he's in an near ideal loan situation. For those who have had the opportunity to watch him regularly, what is a realistic best case scenario concerning his long term potential? Sanchez?

Instant_Offense said:
I think he's in an near ideal loan situation. For those who have had the opportunity to watch him regularly, what is a realistic best case scenario concerning his long term potential? Sanchez?

I do think we couldn't have got a better loan for him than going to Lille so we just have to hope now that they give him the oppotrunity to play regularly, whether that will be be seen as enough to determine him a place in our squad remains to be seen but going out on loan in the best possible team and league is his next step.

I do think that by the age of 21 he will be gettting 20 games for City and will eventually take over from one of Silva and Nasri.

In the last two years of performances I would say he is likely to become a number ten rather than an out and out striker, I think he will learn most of his trade in his younger years on the wing then will eventually become a more central attacking midfielder as he matures.

For me his game is similar to a Sanchez or a Reus, he also reminds me a lot of Tevez in his build, style of play and directness.

Either way I think we have a player in our hands here.

sam-caddick said:
Instant_Offense said:

I do think we couldn't have got a better loan for him than going to Lille so we just have to hope now that they give him the oppotrunity to play regularly, whether that will be be seen as enough to determine him a place in our squad remains to be seen but going out on loan in the best possible team and league is his next step.

I do think that by the age of 21 he will be gettting 20 games for City and will eventually take over from one of Silva and Nasri.

In the last two years of performances I would say he is likely to become a number ten rather than an out and out striker, I think he will learn most of his trade in his younger years on the wing then will eventually become a more central attacking midfielder as he matures.

For me his game is similar to a Sanchez or a Reus, he also reminds me a lot of Tevez in his build, style of play and directness.

Either way I think we have a player in our hands here.

A bit early to say for sure, but great potential.

If he does make it, I think he will score a lot more than Silva or Nasri. Just seems more natural scoring. I actually think Pozo is an even better prospect behind the striker but I worry about the time missed due to injury.

Hope both make it.

Safe to say I'll be watching some Lille friendlies this summer, and of course hope they make it to the group stages in the CL. As long as Rony plays, of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.