Marcos Lopes

SanMarko said:
Hi everybody, I'm a french Lille fan (and Man City too) and I learnt that Marcos Lopes joined us on a one-year loan. In France, we don't know him and last Lille's attack season was pretty bad, we didn't score a lot but we had an awesome defense. So, what can this player bring to us? You think he'll play as a 10 or as a left winger? What are his qualities?
Thanks, and sorry if my english is not good!

He's capable of bringing in a few goals, great vision, quality passing and is usually on the left. Could be capable of playing as a number 10. The video above your post is a great summary of his talents.

What's the chances he'll start many games?

SanMarko said:
Hi everybody, I'm a french Lille fan (and Man City too) and I learnt that Marcos Lopes joined us on a one-year loan. In France, we don't know him and last Lille's attack season was pretty bad, we didn't score a lot but we had an awesome defense. So, what can this player bring to us? You think he'll play as a 10 or as a left winger? What are his qualities?

I'd assume he would play on the left more than as a 10, he'll be a creative talent for you and pitch in with a few goals. His work rate will make life easier for his team mates to both with and without the ball.

I hope this isn't too much to ask but would you be up for possibly giving us an update on his progress once in a while? Many of us think he'll be a great talent for us and it would be nice to hear the opionion of a fan who watches the full 90 and appreciates the team he's part of :)

MC ID said:
SanMarko said:

I'd assume he would play on the left more than as a 10, he'll be a creative talent for you and pitch in with a few goals. His work rate will make life easier for his team mates to both with and without the ball.

I hope this isn't too much to ask but would you be up for possibly giving us an update on his progress once in a while? Many of us think he'll be a great talent for us and it would be nice to hear the opionion of a fan who watches the full 90 and appreciates the team he's part of :)
+++.
If you attend Lille's matches and training sessions (or watch trainings on the club TV), your evaluation'd be more fair and informativeю

SanMarko said:
sorry if my english is not good!
Has anyone noticed just how many of these statements are popping up recently? Are we really getting that many International newbies?

ColinLee said:
SanMarko said:
Has anyone noticed just how many of these statements are popping up recently? Are we really getting that many International newbies?

Well San Marko is only here to ask about Lopes...

Falastur said:
ColinLee said:
SanMarko said:

That's his only post so I worked that bit out TBH, although he does say he's a City fan as well.

ColinLee said:
Falastur said:
ColinLee said:

That's his only post so I worked that bit out TBH, although he does say he's a City fan as well.

Missed that bit, fair point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.