Marcos Lopes

Thanks for the update Marko,great to hear you rate our boy.Personally id hope he either returns or tests himself elsewhere when his time at your gaff ends.

As for Nasty,10 million and he's yours I reckon,more likely a 2m loan though.

Cheers for the info on lopes.

I also think Nastasic may be made available on a loan deal, if we can't get at least 10 mil for him. I think it's possible that Lopes could be allowed to spend 2 seasons at Lille, but that would depend on him being happy there of course, & also getting plenty of game time.

But that is a catch 22 situation, because if he plays brilliantly at Lille & improves as a player, then there's a good chance City will use him next season.

I'd be very surprised if we let him stay another year, as he's pretty much the type of player missing from our squad. He's probably our only direct runner we have, so I imagine they're pretty keen for him to get to the right level then into our squad as soon as possible. Obviously if he doesn't have a good season and progress then he might go out on loan again, but if he has bad loan then I doubt we'd send him back to the same place!

As for Nastasic, we will almost certainly be getting rid of him, so if no one buys him then we may well send him on loan to anyone who'll take him before trying to sell him again at the next opportunity. I doubt we'll be keeping him around either way. He'd probably have a great time in Girard's nexgative, sitting deep defence, but I imagine we'd try and loan him to as high a profile team as possible to try and keep his price up for the future sale.

BigOscar said:
I'd be very surprised if we let him stay another year, as he's pretty much the type of player missing from our squad. He's probably our only direct runner we have, so I imagine they're pretty keen for him to get to the right level then into our squad as soon as possible. Obviously if he doesn't have a good season and progress then he might go out on loan again, but if he has bad loan then I doubt we'd send him back to the same place!

As for Nastasic, we will almost certainly be getting rid of him, so if no one buys him then we may well send him on loan to anyone who'll take him before trying to sell him again at the next opportunity. I doubt we'll be keeping him around either way. He'd probably have a great time in Girard's nexgative, sitting deep defence, but I imagine we'd try and loan him to as high a profile team as possible to try and keep his price up for the future sale.

If we loan Nasti it also gives us 1 more year to see if he gets his act together.

Just come on for Portugal U21's against Norway (incuding the 15 year old wonderkid, who looks very impressive)

Almost scored a lovely solo goal. Picked it up on the right wing, skins one man with a Ronaldo chop, beats another two men then has a good curving shot tipped round the post.

Played as a striker for the last 10 minutes, with lovely movement. Hit the inside of the post with a good effort from a narrow angle. Played well in general, looked sharp and incisive on both the right wing and in the middle. Can't imagine it will be too long before he's a regular starter for the U21's.

He's more just missing out on age more than anything else. At the moment Rafa Silva and Carlos Mane are starting on the wings, who are both 21 year old first team regulars in Portugal, right on the edge of progressing into the full squad, most of that mini-generation/age group have already made the leap. They will go up soon and it will be the U19 lads like Rony's time to take over the team. It's a very good generation of Portuguese players though, from U21's down to U17's it all looks filled with talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.