Marcos Lopes

FantasyIreland said:
Elliscfc said:
Scored today vs Nantes wouldn't be suprised if Lille signed him for a cool 5.2 million euros

You have a very distinguishable aroma pal.
Is the cfc at the end of his name not a clue? Although his comment was particularly dumb.

nasir6371 said:
Watched most of the second half since Lopes wasn't starting didn't bother to watch the 1st.

Lopes is pretty much there only creative Midfielder. Marvin is crap and most of the Lille fans on their forums question his selection.

Positives from this game:
*Made a through ball to Gueye where he, looked left and pass to the right, gave Gueye a simple 1-v-1 with the GK which he failed to convert.

*FK from 10 yards outside the box, ball was place into a dangerous spot. I 1st I thought it was a shot but replay shows that Kjaer(?) could have tap it in but missed it by a feet or two.

*Vision is excellent and has the passing tool to make the pass.

*Should get loaned to a better club next season.

Negative, not just from this game:
*Not sure what he defensive responsibilities are, I know he is a no10 so not much is expected/demanded, but he rarely tracks back when they lose the ball. Need to improve on that along with his press without fouling a player.

*Notice too often that he would just sit between the CB/DM.

*Needs to drop deep to receives/demand the ball since none of the Lille players (outside of Origi) can make a decent pass let allow a create a chance for him.

*Needs to bulk/get stronger, didn't see it in this game much but too often he would get push off the ball or goes to ground too easily.

i really think that is part is the coach's instructions, although he is a negative coach so you would expect him to place defensive responsibilities on lopes. With city I remember he used to track back as well as defend so i believe he definitely has the capability/temperament for it

bluechampion7891 said:
nasir6371 said:
Watched most of the second half since Lopes wasn't starting didn't bother to watch the 1st.

Lopes is pretty much there only creative Midfielder. Marvin is crap and most of the Lille fans on their forums question his selection.

Positives from this game:
*Made a through ball to Gueye where he, looked left and pass to the right, gave Gueye a simple 1-v-1 with the GK which he failed to convert.

*FK from 10 yards outside the box, ball was place into a dangerous spot. I 1st I thought it was a shot but replay shows that Kjaer(?) could have tap it in but missed it by a feet or two.

*Vision is excellent and has the passing tool to make the pass.

*Should get loaned to a better club next season.

Negative, not just from this game:
*Not sure what he defensive responsibilities are, I know he is a no10 so not much is expected/demanded, but he rarely tracks back when they lose the ball. Need to improve on that along with his press without fouling a player.

*Notice too often that he would just sit between the CB/DM.

*Needs to drop deep to receives/demand the ball since none of the Lille players (outside of Origi) can make a decent pass let allow a create a chance for him.

*Needs to bulk/get stronger, didn't see it in this game much but too often he would get push off the ball or goes to ground too easily.

i really think that is part is the coach's instructions, although he is a negative coach so you would expect him to place defensive responsibilities on lopes. With city I remember he used to track back as well as defend so i believe he definitely has the capability/temperament for it
My theory is that he has been given a more free role than the other players given that he is probably one of the most creative players, hence the lack of tracking back.

They play 3 holding midfielders behind him, so I doubt they want him tracking back too much. I honestly cannot remember another team playing 3 holders, it's a very strange set up.

BigOscar said:
They play 3 holding midfielders behind him, so I doubt they want him tracking back too much. I honestly cannot remember another team playing 3 holders, it's a very strange set up.

Allegri used to do that with Milan all the time and they even won the league once with him and his negative tactics. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.