Marcos Lopes

He would benefit alot more by playing every game in a season where he isnt injured. I think he still has a bit more to give before joining us.

pee dubya said:
Unfortunately non of Portugals group games are in Wellington otherwise I'd go and watch. Going to one of the quarters though so hopefully I'll see him there.

Anyone know if any of our Ghanaian contingent represent their youth teams? Be seeing Ghana vs Austria and Argentina vs Panama.
We have Yaw Yeboa (#17) there. and remember Iheanacho and Nwakali for Nigeria

Be interesting to see him in pre season. If he impresses then I would love to see him in the squad role next season. He will be probably be loaned out to la liga or a prem team though imo.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Be interesting to see him in pre season. If he impresses then I would love to see him in the squad role next season. He will be probably be loaned out to la liga or a prem team though imo.

He has to imo. The 2nd half of his loan spell hasn't been good enough to get in City's squad & hasn't been as good as the kids here imo.

He should be put up for comparison with them pre season.

Neville Kneville said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

He has to imo. The 2nd half of his loan spell hasn't been good enough to get in City's squad & hasn't been as good as the kids here imo.

Lopes is playing in Ligue 1, a very physically demanding league and playing in a Lille team that looks to me quite technically limited.

Our academy lads have been playing against players their own age and as soon as they cane up against two sides considerably bigger and stronger than them in United in the league and Chelsea in the Youth Cup they got battered.

I think Lopes needs another loan but to say he hasn't been as good as some of the academy lads is false in my opinion mate.

sam-caddick said:
Neville Kneville said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Lopes is playing in Ligue 1, a very physically demanding league and playing in a Lille team that looks to me quite technically limited.

Our academy lads have been playing against players their own age and as soon as they cane up against two sides considerably bigger and stronger than them in United in the league and Chelsea in the Youth Cup they got battered.

I think Lopes needs another loan but to say he hasn't been as good as some of the academy lads is false in my opinion mate.
Yeah i'd agree with you. Although Neville does have a point, the second half of Lopes season have not been impressive unfortunately. Let's hope he has a great pre-season :)

SuperBlu said:
Send him again to Lille, at least he is playing regularly there.

I wouldn't send him back to Lille, he needs a team with better talent around him. He also should be in a team that's playing in Europe to get aclamated to that type of schedule. If we are still looking into a partnership with St. Etienne,I would loan him there.

Team competing towards the top of the league, playing in Europe next season and could get plenty of games, could def start in the middle with what they have now. They will be looking to add quality to handle next seasons challenges, seems like a good spot for him.

Done a little loan review on Marcos Lopes's time at Lille if anyone fancies a read....

<a class="postlink" href="http://inesteemedkompany.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/marcos-lopes-lille-osc-loan-review.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://inesteemedkompany.blogspot.co.uk ... eview.html</a>

twosips said:
Done a little loan review on Marcos Lopes's time at Lille if anyone fancies a read....

<a class="postlink" href="http://inesteemedkompany.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/marcos-lopes-lille-osc-loan-review.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://inesteemedkompany.blogspot.co.uk ... eview.html</a>

I really really enjoyed your writing. You covered all the important things, but not long winded. I'll read some more of your stuff when I get home tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.