Marcos Lopes

Barcon said:
cookster said:
robbieh said:
For what its worth I actually think Mancio makes some decent posts. He obviously likes Mancini as a manager as I do and he rates Mario as a footballer whereas I am undecided. The fact that he supports these two maybe because he is Italian or it maybe that he has seen these two involved at Inter and is impressed.

I have however never thought he was being racist in anyway.

Yeah my all time favourites are;

in 5 years mario will be ballon d'or winner.

at the same time joe hart will be a championship king.

Joe Hart will be sold in January

Clueless is a compliment.

No worse than your comment on Maicon mate. ;)

LOL saying Maicon is Mancini's worst signing doesn't equal the above....

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Classic OTT

Haha I hope it was a wind up, Judging by Ronaldo's talent at 17 to Lopez now Ronaldo showed by far more talent!

Not saying that Lopez won't shine I really hope he does but I was at that U18's game the other day and he wasn't that great having said that none of the lads were, I said to my dad that I'll be surprised if most of the lads make it near the first team bench a few may get a chance as we have seen with Lopez and Evans but they all need to develop a lot more if they want to make it at the high stage. Talking about the U18's game I was also pretty impressed with that Ellis Plummer!

It's difficult to make an assessment on a game like that where Burnley had no intention to attack at all. Arguably they left one man up front and tried to break quickly whenever the ball was knocked up to him but it was rare and mostly it was 9 or 10 behind the ball plus a keeper.

That leaves very little room to move so in a way it was great credit the the team for their patience and attempts to find a way through.I would agree we didn't have stand out players but we did have some stand out moments from very talented footballers.

Lopes is clearly a real talent and we shouldn't for get he is only just 17.I was concerned that he wasn't influential enough early on and too often just laid the ball off as soon as he got it.But on reflection many of our best moments were down to him (or Pozo) and had we taken an early one we might have slaughtered them.

Pozo the same.The lovely weighted ball he played through for Leigh early on was a peach.He has great feet and balance and when he learns to shoot and release the ball at the right time he could be very special.He is quite special already and I love watching him.A bit like Suarez with the ball at his feet maybe?

Evans is growing into his game. Plays a very good deep midfield role and seems to be learning and getting better all the time. I do think he needs to add some more attacking intent to his game but I expect that will come.

I get what you mean about Pozo learning to shoot and when to release the ball, when I was watching him I got increasingly frustrated at the amount of touches he wanted of the ball before deciding what to do with it.
The problem the youth face now is high expectations what we expect from 17-20 year olds is far greater then what we would have expected 4 or 5 years ago.
There is a lot of pressure on the young lot to progress and develop into future stars the ones that can see past that pressure will be the ones that develop and will go on to accomplish great things!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.