Marcos Lopes

squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
ok then

am I xenophobic?

i dont know what you are looking for mate. i know -and i'm sorry- my english is very very poor . anyway i'm sure if you read the above posts of mine you can read AND UNDERSTAND that i dont know who is the mod that helped the users who abused me.

so , maybe , you better end this extenuant questioning.
i/m just trying to find the actual percentage mancio

am i xenophobic?
“All good people agree,
And all good people say,
All nice people, like Us, are We
And every one else is They:
But if you cross over the sea,
Instead of over the way,
You may end by (think of it!) looking on We
As only a sort of They!”
― Rudyard Kipling, Debits and Credits

squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
ok then

am I xenophobic?

i dont know what you are looking for mate. i know -and i'm sorry- my english is very very poor . anyway i'm sure if you read the above posts of mine you can read AND UNDERSTAND that i dont know who is the mod that helped the users who abused me.

am i xenophobic?

i cannot know if you are or not xenophobic mate. this is the truth.

and maybe i've now understood where is the grip , i'm not referring to the latest (latest days) events , i'm referring to the last two years and so maybe this is the point where we seem to not understand each other

cleavers said:
johnny crossan said:
but you repeated them, that's very serious, it's almost as if you agreed with the abusive posts you removed.
I've repeated nothing JC, you'll find that Mancio repeated them.
cleavers said:
Right lets get the facts right. You were banned over New Year for a racist comment made to one of our Bosnians, though you will no doubt try to hide behind the language barrier again now. The person who called you a "racist italian pig" has served 2 bans for doing so. These posts were removed as neither are wanted on the forum.

Please don't push your luck.
this wasn't you?

Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:

am i xenophobic?

and maybe i've now understood where is the grip , i'm not referring to the latest (latest days) events , i'm referring to the last two years and so maybe this is the point where we seem to not understand each other
what you don't seem to understand is that the mods give up their free time to moderate the board
they often do so to the detriment of their own views about what should or not should be allowed, and don't get involved if at all possible if it was to compromise their position as a mod
i have to admit i'm quite poor at this, especially after a brandy or two!
however i think i can safely say i have not found any one of them to be xenophobic, although i haven't met them all. we are a secret society remember, and so your assertions are unpalatable

it has been explained to you on several occasions that the posts will have been deleted to protect the board, not the abuser

johnny crossan said:
cleavers said:
johnny crossan said:
but you repeated them, that's very serious, it's almost as if you agreed with the abusive posts you removed.
cleavers said:
Right lets get the facts right. You were banned over New Year for a racist comment made to one of our Bosnians, though you will no doubt try to hide behind the language barrier again now. The person who called you a "racist italian pig" has served 2 bans for doing so. These posts were removed as neither are wanted on the forum.

this wasn't you?
Yes clearly I posted, but Mancio mentioned it before I even joined the discussion, about 9:04pm in fact, which was when I thought I'd put the facts straight, now stop WUMming there's a good fellow.

cleavers said:
johnny crossan said:
cleavers said:
cleavers said:

this wasn't you?
Yes clearly I posted, but Mancio mentioned it before I even joined the discussion, about 9:04pm in fact, which was when I thought I'd put the facts straight, now stop WUMming there's a good fellow.
Time you asserted your authority then old chap and put an end to this insolence. When straightening our facts we don't want to dwell on such trivial semantics do we?

squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:

am i xenophobic?

what you don't seem to understand is that the mods give up their free time to moderate the board
they often do so to the detriment of their own views about what should or not should be allowed, and don't get involved if at all possible if it was to compromise their position as a mod
i have to admit i'm quite poor at this, especially after a brandy or two!
however i think i can safely say i have not found any one of them to be xenophobic, although i haven't met them all. we are a secret society remember, and so your assertions are unpalatable

it has been explained to you on several occasions that the posts will have been deleted to protect the board, not the abuser

mate , believe me , nobody can understand better than me the (unpayed) work the mods do. infact in the last 8 years i've been mod on a couple of italian forums about smartphones , of what i'm a true appasionate.

then , when i feel to have been done by a mod , obviously i'm well far far far away to condamn all of them , and at the same time i'm powerless becouse not having the mod's privileges i cannot name the name that i suspect did me. and this is really frustrating becouse i would have loved a lot of times to have a clue to post to Ric asking for a protection from some abuses i've got into my time on this forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.